Critique my itinerary please

mominwife

Earning My Ears
So this is my rough plan please let me know how it looks 2 adults and my 6 year old DD jan21-jan25 staying at pop.

Mon arrive @ MCo @ 12:53
Check in head to dhs to see fantasmic and do a few attractions
This night has emh

Tues magic kingdom than wishes

Wed Epcot than illuminations

Thurs dhs morning than later afternoon hop to magic kingdom for msep and wishes

Fri will probably be back to Epcot unless anyone wants to do anything else more. Bc we will probably have to be back at pop by 430 for ME.

We have hoppers and no dining adrs we prefer qs and snacking

I think it looks pretty good but I'm curious why you have no time focused on Animal Kingdom. I think i would add some time there and pull some time away from Epcot. I'm thinking of your 6-year old, they will be less impressed with Epcot in my opinion(although there is certainly plenty they will like). Just a thought.

No Animal Kingdom? For a six year old, I would think this would be a must-do. At least for us anyway. Especially since you have hoppers.... If you aren't sure about AK, you can just hop to another park. Not sure if you have been multiple times or this is a first trip, maybe you just don't care for AK, in which case - your plan looks fine to me.

No Animal Kingdom? For a six year old, I would think this would be a must-do. At least for us anyway. Especially since you have hoppers.... If you aren't sure about AK, you can just hop to another park. Not sure if you have been multiple times or this is a first trip, maybe you just don't care for AK, in which case - your plan looks fine to me.

I agree!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter