Criss Angel's Grand Finale (7/30/08)

Yeah.

He'll probably be "injured" though, to add some drama.

Plus.. its not even live, and since it isnt, someone would have found out and put it on wikipedia. PLUS..

"Mindfreak Season 4 debuted on July 23, 2008, and the show is scheduled to run for two more seasons after that."

They'll have the perimedics on site JUST IN CASE.

I'm such a Mindfreak obsessed person hahaaha, but some of the stuff is so silly xD

Once again, production people are idiots. Saying it's "live" then announcing that there are more seasons. Where's the drama?!

thats insane in the membrane, lol
well idk whether to believe this stuff or not because my mom and brother says its all fake
but idk im pretty gullable (sp?) and i kinda believe thats its all real

now for this stunt hes going to do, after reading some others peoples comment its makes me think that he will survive and idk if its live or not live because i just saw the commercial and i realized thats it showed people watching and the building already collasping but idk if that was from a past episode or something

but i think he will make it out alive because he is just that great

Before I see the end, I bet you 10 bucks he wont even be on the ceiling.

Everyone will panic and he'll pop up from somewhere random. XD

Wow, that was all very dramatic. :rolleyes:

Having the screens be cut and just showing the middle, how genius.

I am so completely awesome.

Won that bet XD
He always does that, I love him. :D

They could have faked it a little better, he didnt even have any cuts or anything, and it looked like he had powder all over him not debris.

I watched it, it was awesome. I don't really care if people say its fake or not. I think it was really cool, and the stunts he does are just really AMAZING! I love Criss Angel. He's so kewl! :goodvibes

the usual he didnt finish in enough time but somehow he survived and came out unharmed

the usual he didnt finish in enough time but somehow he survived and came out unharmed

I didn't get that... How can he be inside of the building when its about to blow up.. and then once it blew up everyone was kinda silent.. then he walked out from nowhere! How did that happen?

It was all pre-recorded...it really wasn't live. Most of the stuff he does is fake

It was all pre-recorded...it really wasn't live. Most of the stuff he does is fake

I think it was live, maybe earlier yesterday they went and just filmed it like that and then when it was time Criss Angel somehow got out way before the building went down. You never know. I think it was live and then thats maybe what they did just to cover up what they did earlier that day. Just to make it more dramatic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter