Criminal Minds: DIS Official Thread 2 (Spoilers)

NEW Episode tonight! :flower1:

I finally got to see last week's episode. I missed Reid. :lovestruc It was great having him be the main character in the episode. He had enough screen time that he made up for the weeks he's been away.

It was so bad about his mom and possibly him too. :sad1:

Drunk Garcia was hilarious. :rotfl:

The Morgan & Reid moment :hug: made me misty-eyed. :sad1:

I might not make it home in time for beginning of tonight's episode. Keep track of the unsub for me. :scared:

Wow! :scared: I actually got into one of those ride-share type cars last week. I had an appointment way uptown by the George Washington Bridge, in a more residential neighborhood which really doesn't need the usual yellow cabs cruising the neighborhood.

I asked the person I was visiting how do I get a cab, thinking I'd have to call Uber. She said there was a livery cab stand around the corner. (Not the yellow cabs.) That I can just hop into any one of them, waiting at that stand. I saw a couple there. They had taxi stickers on the trunk. I DID check the license plate before getting into one, to make sure it had a legit taxi license.

Now, I think I'm really lucky! ANY wacko could have parked at the taxi stand. :scared1:

I like the ears Garcia was wearing. Nice to see she was back to her perky self again. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter