Criminal Minds -- DIS Official Thread 1 (SPOILERS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was cute. But, why didn't Morgan ask Hotch to play instead of Reid? Hotch had to be Jack's soccer coach. And we know he runs marathons. So he is definitely athletic.

OK, so our questions for this season:

1. What's the deal with the chick on the phone?
2. What's the deal with the person taking pictures?
3. What's the deal with The Silencer?
4. Are any of the 3 related?

I think the person taking the pictures is the Silencer.

I'd say 2 and 3 are definitely related. Maybe 1 too, but I'm not sure yet. I know there's supposed to be a season-long unsub this year so I think that's definitely what's going on here.

I know (from reading an interview with Erica Messer) that we will see "chick on phone" (as I lovingly refer to her) in ep 10 and 12

NEW episode tonight! :jumping1:

I'm on the road, so I get to watch it live instead of recorded!

My husband doesn't understand why I like it. He calls it, "your creepy show." :confused3

...of course being alone also means I need to find something funny afterwards so I can sleep :rolleyes1

Rossi was in the military? Did I miss something or is this the first time they've mentioned it?

Rossi was in the military? Did I miss something or is this the first time they've mentioned it?

They might have mentioned it before. But, I know Joe Mantegna really supports the military. He was co-host for a Veteran's Day special on Sunday or Monday. Plus, he usually hosts a Memorial Day show in D.C. :thumbsup2 So, they probably added that into his character, the way they added that Rossi had someone in his family with autism, and Joe's real life daughter really does have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter