Criminal Minds -- DIS Official Thread 1 (SPOILERS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow: (Wed 9/8) is the Season Finale cliffhanger repeat.

Next week, Big Brother has a live, 2 hr season finale in the CM time slot. So Criminal Minds will not be shown the week before the Season Premiere.

I found this pic taken last week, on MGG's Twitter page, Gublernation.

u4jt.jpg

A.J. Cook is brunette! According to her Twitter page, now that the show is over for her, she felt like having a change. Her real hair color is dirty blonde.

These CM bobble heads are on Thomas Gibson's sons' bookshelves! I think any kid who has bobble heads of their parents are going to need lots of therapy when they grow up. :rotfl:

a99ef9ae.jpg

I can't believe I've never seen this thread. DS14 and I are Criminal Minds addicts. We have a standing date on Wednesday nights to watch it :) , AND we watch repeats twice a week on the PAX channel.

I'm so mad about JJ leaving. I can see a little why because she's not such a "big" character, but it just seems like part of the family is leaving :(

I can't believe I've never seen this thread. DS14 and I are Criminal Minds addicts. We have a standing date on Wednesday nights to watch it :) , AND we watch repeats twice a week on the PAX channel.

I'm so mad about JJ leaving. I can see a little why because she's not such a "big" character, but it just seems like part of the family is leaving :(

Welcome to the CM hangout, Chelley!
thewave.gif

I just found this also. I am devoted to CM!!!!
I saw the post on youtube and just wanted to share that you can watch the seasons on www.ch131.com also!!! :thumbsup2

I just found this also. I am devoted to CM!!!!
I saw the post on youtube and just wanted to share that you can watch the seasons on www.ch131.com also!!! :thumbsup2

Another big
__WEL3.gif
to the thread.

Thanks for the info on www.ch131.com. :thumbsup2

I never heard of them, so I Googled them and found out that all these sites list www.ch131.com as a clean, trouble-free from viruses & adware website to download from:

Just keep your usual antivirus program on & updated, just to be safe, everyone. :grouphug: :goodvibes

Some trivia tidbits:
There have been CM items up for auction to support the American Cancer Society drive at eBay, the last couple of weeks.

Previous auction items:
This autographed copy of the "100" script, the Haley/Reaper/Hotch heart-wrenching episode, came in at the high bid of $1,475.00 last week. :eek: :faint:

ea851d52.jpg

A current auction, the autographed script, "Slave of Duty," the episode after the "100" episode is currently at going for $160, which is about the price other scripts went for.

This CM mouse pad, :laughing: autographed by MGG, went for $157.50. 26 bids!

016b6216.jpg

10 days till the Season Premiere! :dance3:

More cast changes! Meet the NEW Criminal Minds, BAU bobble head team: :eek:

52b2188c.jpg

Now, that's scary, even for CM! :scared1: :rotfl:

This actor, below, may look familiar. He was one of the police detectives in the season finale. Robert Davi and Matthew Gray Gubler toured this summer as Gepetto and Pinocchio. I wonder if this came about while they worked together on the the season finale? :scratchin

696fe455.jpg

More MGG pics:

Matthew graduated from NYU's prestigious film department for directing, not acting. He got to direct a CM episode last season. It's the episode where a boy was abducted eight years ago when he was eight, in a very public place, right out from under his mother's nose. The mother believes her son is still alive, & comes to see J.J. Turns out the same abductor may have been abducting & keeping children for more than eight years.

MGG directing:
scaled.php
scaled.php

3fb4d6cd.jpg

Goofing on set:

Lipstick smooch courtesy of Garcia, (Kristen Vangness.)

878b25d8.jpg
scaled.php

50d6c597.jpg

26bce6bc.jpg

:goodvibes

Found this on a CM blog. A little too scarily appropo! :scared1:

“Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if they were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness,and understanding you can muster, and do it with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.” -- Og Mandino​

Of course the victim's life will never be the same either. :lmao:

A very exhausted MGG at Garcia's desk. Any gals want to revive him?

scaled.php

No show at all tonight on CBS. :(
There is a Big Brother, live, 2 hr season finale in the CM time slot.

To tide everyone over and get a CM fix, here is a funny clip of Shemar on Ellen Degeneres, getting his groove on with some sexy dancing, then talking about turning the big 4-0 :eek: a few months ago. Too bad the old geezer has to be taken out back and shot. :lmao: He still looks great! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbBMrD1MZt4

A very exhausted MGG at Garcia's desk. Any gals want to revive him?

scaled.php

Ooooh, I will!! :yay:

Poor MGG. You can tell he is getting close to 30. He doesn't have the energy to stay awake at work. LMAO!!

(I'm not sure how I missed this post!)

Guess whose CM Shoes & socks:

Thomas Gibson apparently has a shoe fetish! Wouldn't you know, it's always the quiet, straight-laced ones, (no pun intended,) with a hidden dark side. ;)

He took these pictures of the cast, in costume, of their various shoes & socks. Can you match up the shoes with which character is wearing them?

(No pics of J.J.'s shoes, as she's already gone from the show, by the time TG took these photos.)

The likely suspects, of course:

f30dba57.jpg
bc85ca35.jpg

The shoes:

056b27bc.jpg

9c8159e1.jpg

abf09abd.jpg

193f54a1.jpg

4774092c.jpg

91e45f66.jpg

7. Someone is wearing two different colored socks!
7eb1d6d7.jpg

Any guesses?

Bueller?

Bueller?

I am so excited that Thomas Gibson is going to be the narrator at the Candlelight Processional. We have reservations for his first night. I wonder if they will let me tape it?

I am so excited that Thomas Gibson is going to be the narrator at the Candlelight Processional. We have reservations for his first night. I wonder if they will let me tape it?

What is this? And where will he be? :love:

I also fixed all the picture links for the shoes in my last post. I hadn't realized they weren't all showing up before. :)

Ok, these might be out of order.

#2 has to be my man. :love: Dr. Spencer Reid :love:
#3 is Emily Prentiss (I had a pair of boots and pants just like that!)
#4 Rossi? I don't know who would wear ugly shoes like that, esp with black socks. I'm guessing Rossi has the least fashion sense.
#5 Hotch. :lmao: Oh, I had to say it. Of course it's everyone's favorite analyst, Ms. Penelope Garcia.
#6 Ok, I believe this is Hotch because it looks like whoever was taking pictures took a picture of their own shoe. Plus, they look like sensible "Hotch" shoes.
#7 Dr. Reid :love:
#1 So that leaves Derek Morgan :-)lovestruc) as number one. Plus the shoes are trendy.

Ok, I'm ready to be graded! That was a lot of fun!! I wouldn't mind doing that with other shows!

The Candlelight Processional is a Christmas event held annually at EPCOT....Along with the combined choir of hundreds of Disney Cast Members the Christmas story is presented....they always use celebrity conductors for the orchestra as well as celebrity readers of the Nativity story....the week that we will be there we will get to hear Steven Curtis Chapman and Thomas Gibson....this is one of the best events of the season....

#5 Hotch. :lmao: Oh, I had to say it. Of course it's everyone's favorite analyst, Ms. Penelope Garcia.
#6 Ok, I believe this is Hotch because it looks like whoever was taking pictures took a picture of their own shoe. Plus, they look like sensible "Hotch" shoes.

:mad:Hotch does NOT look like that when he's parading around in MY heels. I do not have leopard print heels. Just tall stilettos. :snooty:

6. Err, yeah, those shoes are NOT endearing me to Hotch. :eek: Those socks look darn right orthopedic. I might have to re-think my crush on FBI guys, if that is standard issue, suit uniform. :crazy2:

Anyway, you got 1 & 4 incorrect. Apparently, Rossi is the one who wears elastic boots. And I guess Shemar is too cool, that he can wear whatever on his feet, even if they don't match his socks.

I guess, the costume dept. did make him change his shoes when it came to finally shooting:

0ad2ba31.jpg

798606db.jpg

Have you guys seen this? http://www.cbs.com/primetime/criminal_minds/video/?pid=8TRKqHfKtTzAA0B9yFHMZpFLEtUe2BIE

Only 3 more days until the new season! :cool1: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2: :dance3: :banana:

Can you tell I'm excited? :rolleyes:

Oooo! Thanks for the link. I hadn't seen it before. Everyone looks so well rested after their hiatus.

Did anyone one else catch that flub in the preview video in the link above? At the end, Rossi said, "Maybe Kirsten is wrong." Kirsten is Penelope's REAL name! :eek: Oops!

The Candlelight Processional is a Christmas event held annually at EPCOT....Along with the combined choir of hundreds of Disney Cast Members the Christmas story is presented....they always use celebrity conductors for the orchestra as well as celebrity readers of the Nativity story....the week that we will be there we will get to hear Steven Curtis Chapman and Thomas Gibson....this is one of the best events of the season....

Wow! That sounds like a wonderful event. :love: Please DO take pictures and post them if you get a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter