Cricut won't power up????

PRINCESS VIJA

Viva Latvia!
Hi everyone,

I am just devastated. I got a Cricut expression last year, I used it just a few times and have now brought it out to use for my DS's Eagle Scout scrapbook. It won't power up! The power button lights up, but that's it. any suggestions?

I'm just so sad that we spent so much money on it, barely used it, and now it won't work.

The same thing happened to me when I tried to install Cricut Craft Room. Try calling Customer Service and see if they can help you fix it.

I have never taken the time to call, but I hear good things and they have helped me with a few other problems.

This happened to me right when I promised to make tags for my best friend's wedding shower...although, nothing powered up at all. I called customer service and they were AMAZING. Luckily I was able to problem solve (a friend had the cricut expression and let me borrow her power cord) and asked it purchase a new cord and instead they mailed it -express mail bc of my time crunch- and covered all costs.

Definitely call them. They are very willing to keep their customers happy.

Here is their contact info:
Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. (MST)
Cricut® support: 801-932-1144
toll-free service phone: 877-7CRICUT

Good luck!

They were very helpful to me too when my machine quick working. I was two years out from purchase date, clearly out of warranty, and they replaced my machine with a refurbished unit which looked like new!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter