• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cricut owners - How many carts do you have?

Same here. I am in Utah, and while there are lots of scrappers here. I don't know of any DIS scrappers.

Utah, the scrapbook state. :D

I have the little bug and 11 carts. I like the little one - and the big one would be lovely but can't justify buying another for swaps which is what I generally use it for.

I have:
Both Mickey carts
Both Princess carts (and I have a boy!)
George
Christmas Cheer
Animal Kingdom
Zooballoo
Doodletype
Celebrations
Tags, Bags, etc

I use the mickey ones the most (duh - disney swapping), and I just bought the design studio on ebay for $52 INCLUDING shipping!!! Didn't get it yet but thinking I might like fonts more if I could weld them!

I have an old sizzix too which I love - I just got some cuttlebug embossing folders to use for photo mats and they are so cool. I use the sizzix for big tags, and slide mounts all the time!

Wish list will be pooh shapes then maybe font down the road, and sports when they come out. I itch occassionally for doodlecharms or accent essentials but won't pay that much for a non-disney cartridge. I stalk ebay when I want one and I got tags, bags for 15 bucks a while back - same for doodletype. The rest I got for about 30 each (except the disney ones).

I have the baby bug, and have 15 carts. Well, 15 plus my free one, Printing 101, but I haven't decided what to do with it yet, so it's still in the packaging. ;)

The ones I have are the 4 Disney carts (Mickey & Friends, Mickey Font, Happily Ever After, and Dreams Come True), Alphalicious, Fabulous Finds, Doodletype, George, Going Places, Jasmine, My World, Opposites Attract, Paper Dolls, Stamped, and 50 states (which I *had* to have, but haven't used one yet!)

The only one that's out now that I still want is Cursive 101. I'm sure I'll want the new ones that come out. I have no idea what's on it, but I'm sure I'll want the sports carts. Not sure about the Pooh cart, but then again, for a while I didn't think I needed the princess carts, and I've probably used them more often lately than the rest of my carts combined!

ok - I AM DONE SHOPPING!

Just bought Paper Dolls....

I'm at 15 until pooh comes out

Well, I went from having no cricut and no cartridges to having the Cricut Expression and now (gulp) 16 cartridges in just about 2 weeks! ( I got the AC Moore Expression deal - so that accounts for 4 of the cartridges...)

I love it though! Paper Dolls is next on my list! (But I think I'm going to slow down on the buying for a little bit) :) Got a Disney vacation to save more for!

-Kate

Ladies,

I do not have any of the machines ya'll have described in these posts but I'm facinated by the Cricut commercial. I actually flip through the channels looking for the commercial. I don't scrapbook. I'm not interested in scrapbooking (sorry, I know that's sacrilegious here LOL) so I was wondering if anyone uses their Cricut for "other" activities? My guess is that scrapbookers get the most use from it and therefore would be a waste of $$$ for me so I thought I'd ask the experts before deciding.

Thanks for your help!
Cheryl

The expression is being marketed to schools for use as diecuts and such for bulliten boards, it is also very useful to cardmakers- some cartridges have cards and envelopes.

Rebecca

I got the baby bug in June, sold it to a friend in Oct and got the expressions! needed it for the princess carts!!

I have 14 carts to date

Jasmine
George
Doodletype
Doodlecharms
Paper dolls
Mickey & Friends
Mickey Font
Celebrations
Beyond b-days
accent essentials
christmas cheer
plantin schoolbook
Happily ever after
Dreams come true

Use the disney ones a bunch, love paper dolls! not sure about a wish list at this time.

Hi fellow scrappers!

I am Kelli and I am new to the scrapbook part of DIS. I mainly post and lurk on the budget board.

My mom and I are tool junkies. Between the two of us we have 6 die cutting machines! That includes the Cricut and Expressions. We have 26 carts I believe. We LOVE the Cricut and wouldn't know what to do without it!!

Yippee! :cool1: I can post now! I got my E last Friday and already have 5 carts. I also have about 10 more picked out that I want, and DH said I could order 2 of them next Friday when I get paid again! I am already addicted...this could be very bad.:rotfl:

I am happy to say that I have officially used it for something in a page layout already...nothing complicated, but at least I used it for something besides playing!:woohoo:

I have 9 carts right now. I’m saving for Disney so I don’t expect to get a new cart until May.

Jasmine
George
Paper dolls
Mickey & Friends
Christmas cheer
Happily ever after
Dreams come true
Animal Kingdom
Zoobaloo

Wish List: whatever I don’t have. Dh says they are not Pokemon I don’t have to have them all but I told him, “Nope these are better, and yes I do have to have them all”

Well I bought mine cricut as a bundle black friday at Michaels. It came with George and my Mom gave me Mickey and Friends for XMas. So I am suffering with only 2 carts right now. We have NO extra money at all so no matter how much I want others, I can't buy any. Right now I'm hoping to buy a couple of sheets of Mickey skin tone paper because the colors I tried look bad.

Maybe Wednesday I'll have time to go to Mikes or ACM

Well I bought mine cricut as a bundle black friday at Michaels. It came with George and my Mom gave me Mickey and Friends for XMas. So I am suffering with only 2 carts right now. We have NO extra money at all so no matter how much I want others, I can't buy any. Right now I'm hoping to buy a couple of sheets of Mickey skin tone paper because the colors I tried look bad.

Maybe Wednesday I'll have time to go to Mikes or ACM

where in massachusetts are you? maybe you are close enough where we could scrap together. i'm in rhode island and buffy, lisa and jennifer are in Connecticut. i also know that there are the mass girls that get together and scrap too. maybe you are near one of us, so we could share our carts with you.

I bought my expression last week and it came with 4 cartridges, and I have bought 3 others and 1 coming from the walmart rebate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter