Cricut or Cuttlebug??

sammi

<font color=purple>I'm a born traveller!<br><font
Hi all...I'm quite new to scrapbooking and trying to figure out which is the best to buy..... Cricut or Cuttlebug....our Home Shopping Channel here has a good deal on their Cricut but would love to read what others think?

Thanks so much for all of your help!:surfweb:

Hi from Paris, Ontario. I started a couple years ago with a Cricut,a great machine,cartridges alot of $$$ but Michaels have them on sale for 60% off.Now a couple months ago, I used the Michaels 50 % off coupon and bought the Cuttlebug,I am just started to use it for my cards and love it pluss its portable.
Overall I love them both.

Hi neighbour! lol So it sounds like they are both pretty good in their own ways. I saw the cartridges for the Cricut for $50.00 in Walmart and the Shopping Chanel has a good package on sale so I think I might get it!:thumbsup2

I have them both as well, and I love them both, but use them for different aspects. I love my Cricut for die cuts and I do not use my Cuttlebug for that just because the Cricut does such a great job at it. My Cuttlebug I use for dry embossing, and I LOVE it. I love the detail it adds to my cards.... particularily the edging strips they have. Super fun! So, I guess it depends in my opinion what you think you will use them for and what you like to do.

Thanks Fishbone! I have only just been getting into scrapbooking and haven't even thought about card making yet so I think I'll stick with the Cricut but will keep an eye out for a cheap Cuttlebug too!
Thanks!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter