Cricut help!!!

grandma jan

Mouseketeer
Ok JoAnn's had the Cricut expression on sale for 349.00 about 2 weeks ago and I did not have the money then. Now I do and cannot find anything on sale!!!! Does anyone know of any sales for the Cricut Expression? I have got to have one but don't want to pay 499.00. I am in Texas so if you know of any place having a sale I would really appreciate knowing....Thank You

I bought it off ebay. I paid $250 and won. With that price it did not come with the cartridge it contains, but I really did not want that one anyway. Now I got to sell my orginal one.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: I just ordered one from Hallmark!!!! Thank you sooooooo much. It comes with 2 cards and I am getting Mickey and Friends for 49 too. I am soooo excited!!!!:banana: :banana: :rotfl: :cloud9:

Thank You!!!!!!

Your welcome Jan!! I hope you enjoy it. We talk a lot about the Cricut here so if you have questions or ideas feel free to ask. Also check out the message boards on cricut.com there are a lot of helpful people there too and some of us are there.

Congrats on the Cricut! I just went to a Cricut crop today and had a blast. I love my bug!

I'm very, very tempted to order this right now. My DH may not be happy but I think I may just have to go for it. Thanks for the info.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter