• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cribs at POFQ?

Stitch Inside

DIS Veteran
Has anyone used the cribs at POFQ or any other moderates? We plan on taking our pack and play, but if the cribs are decent(claen, comfortable, better than a pack and play), we'lll leave it at home.

The last time we were at POFQ, the cribs were real cribs, not the pack and play type. I don't know is that is true now after the rehab.

Just called the resort, and for those of you that may have wanted to know, the cribs are pack and plays.

We were given a pack and play one to use, at no charge. It was fine. My daughter loved it.

I used a pack n play at CSR last year for my 8 month old. It was clean and we weren't worried about using it. We brought his own blankets/sheets with us though. The only thing to be cautious of is the price. When I made my reservations, they told me the crib was free. They told me the same at check-in. When I got my bill the last day, they charged me 15 dollars a day for 10 days!! That was 150 plus tax. I went to maindesk and asked that it be removed because I was told the crib was free. I could have bought a brand new one for that!! They removed the charge and apologized for the charge.

Have fun on your trip!

Charlie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter