Cribs at Disney

JustAustin

Earning My Ears
My family will be traveling to Disney with a 7 month old, and I was wondering if we should request a crib from Disney or bring our pack and play. We'll be staying at Kidani. Does anyone have pictures of the cribs from Disney, or experiences with using the crib as opposed to a pack and play? Thanks in advance.

The only thing they have ever provided was a pack and play not a full size crib. I would just bring your sheets for the pack and play.

My family will be traveling to Disney with a 7 month old, and I was wondering if we should request a crib from Disney or bring our pack and play. We'll be staying at Kidani. Does anyone have pictures of the cribs from Disney, or experiences with using the crib as opposed to a pack and play? Thanks in advance.

You can request a full size crib or a pack n play so there isn't a need to bring your own. The number of cribs available is relatively small, and the crib itself is white metal and on wheels. They remind me of something you'd see in an orphanage. The pack n plays are readily available and are your standard Graco variety. DD used one on many trips and I never had an issue having my request met or with the pack n play itself. If you're looking to guarantee a full size crib there are a number of companies in Orlando that rent them.

The only thing they have ever provided was a pack and play not a full size crib. I would just bring your sheets for the pack and play.

When we went we requested a crib and received a pack n play. I'm not sure if they have full sized cribs...

DVC resorts don't usually have cribs, but each villa will have a pack and play in the closet. And a high chair as well.

The pack and play they provided worked out great for us. I definitely wouldn't bring your own!

Thanks, y'all! We'll just use Disney's pack and play. That will leave us extra room in our van for other stuff. :)

we brought our own pack n play. then we ordered and had sent to our resort, which was delivered to our room, a pack n play mattress. the graco pack n play was much harder than the fisher price precious planet play yard that we brought. The mattress if you can call it that, is more like cardboard with a tiny bit of padding. The pack n play mattress was 3'' and was $35. It was well worth it to have DD sleep better. Just be sure to measure your pack n play 'mattress' to match the correct dimensions of the 3'' mattress. for young babies there should be no gaps at all. the one we bought we checked it in the graco disney pack n play and it fit with no gaps at all. fit perfectly. in ours though it did have gaps, but DD was 2 and it wasn't an issue. Good luck :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter