Cribs at BLT?

Stephanie84

Earning My Ears
I own at AKL but we're staying at BLT this January in a 2 bedroom villa.

I'm bringing my 1 1/2 year old son and was wondering about his sleeping situation there. I've never been with a child so what I was wondering is: Does BLT only provide a pack n play or do they have legit cribs? My son DOES NOT sleep in his pack n play at home, it's like he associates it with playtime and gets super irritated if I try to put him in it for naps...

any input would be appreciated

I'm sure others will chime in. There are places that rent cribs and will drop them off for you. My nephew and niece rented a crib for their 18 month old when we were there in May.

When we were there last August I did see a white metal crib in the hallway one day. Don't know if it was brought over from Contemporary or what. It may have been for a cash reservation rather than a points one also.

If you need a crib you are best off renting one. There are pack n plays in all the rooms at BLT. There are a limited number of metal cribs at the contemporary on a first come first served basis and can not be reserved before arrival.

DD always slept like a log in the pack n play at Disney. She went through a spell of not wanting to sleep in one so we used it at home for a naps and nights for a few days - yes there was a lot of screaming but for us it was worth it to not have to worry when we travelled (not just WDW)

We took our 2 year old niece to Disney with us in June. We had a 2 bedroom at BLT, and requested bed rails from the front desk. Our niece did not sleep well in a pack and play, but the bed rails worked great. She was so worn out from all the walking and swimming, that she took great naps and slept all night in the bed with my sister.

We will check into BLT in 20 days. Our youngest is 16 mos and will not sleep in a pack-n-play. We have a crib reserved from this place:
http://www.abbf.com/equipment.php

Sleep is way too important to risk not having a crib and being stuck with a PnP.

Have rented from abbf several times now. DD will not sleep in pack and play either. It is worth the money to rent a crib and guarentee SLEEP! :rotfl:

ABBF delivers it to bell services. You just need to call them(bs) to bring it up and htem to pick it up when you leave.

We always rent without the bedding and just bring out own.

good luck

This is what the cribs at Disney look like:

IMG_1881.jpg

Those are nicer than the one we had seven years ago. It's was chrome and somewhat wobbly. We will have a 6 month old next trip so we are looking at abbf.com for a rental.

That "crib" looks like a porta crib, similar in size to a pack n play. We have stayed in hotels not in WDW and that has always been what we were given when we requested a crib. We have decided to rent from ABBF for our BLT stay in 12 days!

We have rented from abbf several times
They also rent rocking chairs if u need one of those too.

This is what the cribs at Disney look like:

IMG_1881.jpg

Yep, we've had that type of crib brought up to us while at BLT and AKV.
We had the same problem where our DD just wouldn't sleep in a PnP.
So we either had to have her sleep with us or have a real crib.
Luckily we've been able to get them when we were there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter