Crib or Pack & Play?

aaklang

Mouseketeer
We have requested a crib for my daughter, who will be 23 months at cruise time. Is it actually a crib, or is it a pack & play? We sometimes like to bring our own sheet & mattress pad and I want to make sure I bring the right one.

When the crib is set up, is it going to take up all of our available floor space? We'll be in a 4A on Fantasy (deluxe family oceanview w/ veranda).

It's a pack & play. In the 4a, if you are not using the murphy bed, you can set it up in front of that so that you still have open floor space in front of the couch. If you are worried about taking up floor space, you could use the couch bed instead (it's a twin size) and ask for bed rails for your daughter.

samily said:
It's a pack & play. In the 4a, if you are not using the murphy bed, you can set it up in front of that so that you still have open floor space in front of the couch. If you are worried about taking up floor space, you could use the couch bed instead (it's a twin size) and ask for bed rails for your daughter.

Here's is a photo of exactly what is described. DCL provided pnp in front of unused Murphy bed in a 4a (on the dream).
b2f932fe.jpg

Thank you for the photo! That is perfect. : ) Can't put my daughter in the other bed because we'll be using it for another kid. So good to know the PNP won't take up all of our available space.

Can't wait for this trip!

jam some towels under the "mattress" of the PNP. It made it much better for our 24m old DD in June on the Magic (same PNP as above). The mattress in our Chicco PNP at home is much more plush than the one they gave. Ours also doesn't have as much of a "hump" in the center of it where the handle part is (KWIM?).

We were impressed last year on the dream. They brought in the pack and play and then put a brand new liner in it so it was a clean area for my daughter to sleep in. unfortunately she only slept in it the first night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter