Creme Brulee

disneegrl4eva

DIS Veteran
does anybody know where someone can get a good creme brulee other than BB??? in the parks or dd even?

Well if you go to the Disneyland hotel, they have creme brulee in some of the eateries such as hooks point by the neverland pool, or Granvilles Steak house which is near Goofys kitchen, or in Goofys kitchen itself. Theres also a coffee house next to Goofy's kitchen that you can get it at.

But in Disneyland itself, im not sure.

http://www.allearsnet.com/dlr/din/menu/menus.htm

Try that link. Its a menu for all eateries in Disneyland.

Please enlighten a dumb redneck.What the heck is a creme brulee?
Sounds like a snooty donut to me. :confused3

mystic_path said:
Its a custard base caramal flan, with a sugar glaze!

good try there mystic but what you just said was exactly that a flan :rotfl2: both are baked but with flan there is a caramel sauce on the bottom of the dish so when you flip it over the caramel sauce runs out...creme brulee is a custard that has been scalded and baked in a water bath...placed in a fridge till cool...at the end sugar is put on top and flamed which forms a hard crust...its sooo yummy and btw mystic,...I had no idea the coffee house at DLH had it...thanks so much...or maybe not...I will probably be spending a fortune on creme brulee :rolleyes1

Haha! ok, so I messed up. I thought it was something different :rotfl2: Its all good. But I know they do sell it at the coffee house. I've seen it on their menu

darph nader said:
What the heck is a creme brulee?
Sounds like a snooty donut to me. :confused3

LOL!!! :rotfl2:Darph you just made my day!! :thumbsup2

Lynn: I remember seeing it at the White Water Snacks at the Grand Californian Hotel. I'm not sure if they still sell it there. I know they often change their desserts from chocolate cakes to fruit tarts and sometimes they have mini-pumpkin pies and such, but they always have something different when I eat there. :confused3

Yummy! My FAVORITE DESSERT! :love: It is also made of heavy cream, lots of egg yolks and usually vanilla for flavor. Sometimes it will be flavored with chocolate, coffee, maple... you name it. It's softer and creamier than flan and melts in your mouth! I will be on the look out for this delectable!!! :tinker:

I had the Creme Brulee at Granville's Steak House in the DL Hotel a couple months ago. It was THE BEST I've ever tasted. I have a nice picture of it, but I don't know how to insert the photo. Anyway . . .it was yummy! :thumbsup2

eatmypixiedust said:
LOL!!! :rotfl2:Darph you just made my day!! :thumbsup2

Lynn: I remember seeing it at the White Water Snacks at the Grand Californian Hotel. I'm not sure if they still sell it there. I know they often change their desserts from chocolate cakes to fruit tarts and sometimes they have mini-pumpkin pies and such, but they always have something different when I eat there. :confused3

hmm lots and lots of choices here :stir:

disneegrl4eva said:
hmm lots and lots of choices here :stir:

LOL! I hope you find the creme brulee! :) I hope it won't taste like those b-day cakes in the pails. Eek!

eatmypixiedust said:
LOL! I hope you find the creme brulee! :) I hope it won't taste like those b-day cakes in the pails. Eek!

oh my gosh that is sooooooooooooo NOT funny...I had totally forgotten about that one:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter