• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Creepy Clowns...

I never liked that clown at BW. This is the perfect excuse to get rid of it! Let's get the pitch forks out and storm the place !

haha. I know this clown thing is scary for many but I'm sure it will become less popular soon enough and will just fall away like most other fads. Unless the clowns make a comeback like legwarmers. Now those things are truly scary.
Hey now! Legwarmers are necessity...IF you are a dancer. I think if anyone wants to wear legwarmers, they must have a card proving they are a dancer. LOL

This freaky clown garbage is now becoming a thing in Canada. Prob just high school kids riding an internet garbage hoax. Still, its scary. And it has consequences. Criminal charges now in my neighbourhood for jumping out and punching kids in the dark. Some local merchants refusing to carry clown masks. Fingers crossed its just a stupid fad & will be over and done in a few months. Re Boardwalk? Doubt WDW will spend $ giving it a facelift. But I'd be happy if they did. Creepers.

I feel the same way about yoga pants, assuming they make yoga class cards.
Uht oh, I wear yoga pants at every opportunity and only attempted yoga once in real life. Does it count if I don't leave the house in yoga pants? Or if I only go to the pizza shop for takeout?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter