Credits are flexible?

Blue Eeyore

Mouseketeer
We get the Deluxe DDP every visit. I always thought if you have credits for 4 people, you have to use 4 at each meal. But from what I've read on the boards, they're flexible?

We usually trade in for signature meals because that is a LOT of food and we prefer 2 meals a day. We still wind up eating 3 meals a day for a couple of days. I'm wondering if they will let me order an extra kids meal and use a credit for my DD who is gonna be just under 2? She's a big eater and I know she would appreciate having her own plate if both the boys do. Of course, there's probably a difference between kid credits and adult credits, no? So could I trade in kid credit and/or adult credits for an extra kid or adult meal?

Thank you!

They will not allow you to order more meals than you have people listed on your key card than are on the plan. So you will not be able to order 5 meals if you have 4 persons listed. The infant will not be listed. You can order the 4 meals and then give one to the infant.

The credits are not separated on the deluxe plan, but Disney is very specific that credits for which a child's price were paid are to be used to order from the children's menu in any location that has a children's menu. Therefore the DIS Restaurant Board does not permit discussion of doing otherwise and all such discussion is deleted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter