Credit, Travelers, Cash, or MAC

nascar_8_40

Earning My Ears
What is the best method of payment, not sure on what is the best way.

Travlers Checks
Credit Card (Disney Visa.....of course)
Cash
or MAC

Are there plenty of Mac Machines in the "world".
Do all Rest. take Credit Cards, and also we are traveling with other families, will the Rest. split the bill so we wont have to charge everyones meal.
We are doing mostly all buffet meals do ya pay before the meal or after for buffets.

All parks and resorts do indeed have ATM cash machines so no worries there.

The restaurants will indeed split the bill in your party. They do it all the time!

As for the best means to carry money, we always carry Traveler's Checks (keep those numbers separate!), cash and credit cards. We hate to use the credit cards however and only use those to charge back to our room.

Be aware that you may get hit with two sets of ATM fees - one from your bank and one from the ATM bank. That can add up if you tend to do a lot of small withdrawals. $4 in fees on a $20 withdrawal hurts!

I personally haven't used traveler's checks in over 15 years. But I am very much a "charge everything but pay it off each month" kind of person. You can charge to your room or a credit card in most places except for the food kiosks around the park - and some of them even take charges.

As Rickin NY says there should be no problem with splitting the check. At the Disney buffets that I've been to you pay after the meal. At some of the offsite buffets it is before the meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter