Credit Cards for Travel Rewards

momtotwo

Mouseketeer
HI - Does anyone have a credit card to earn travel rewards? I am considering getting a Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card. Thoughts on this particular card - good or bad? Other cards that might be better? I am particularly interested in being able to use it for domestic air travel and international air travel, and for earning rewards for flights on any airline. Thanks.

HI - Does anyone have a credit card to earn travel rewards? I am considering getting a Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card. Thoughts on this particular card - good or bad? Other cards that might be better? I am particularly interested in being able to use it for domestic air travel and international air travel, and for earning rewards for flights on any airline. Thanks.
Yes, come join us on the I Love credit card thread! Lots of helpful, knowledgeable people.
I do have the Capital One Venture card but there are other cards that have helped me earn more travel rewards.
A couple of things to think about: What airline(s) fit your needs the most? How many credit cards have you opened in the past 24 months? Do you have a spouse that is willing to open cards as well?
Many of use prefer the flexibility of the Chase Sapphire Reserve(CSR) or Chase Sapphire Preferred (CSP). There's a lot to learn but it can be very beneficial!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter