Credit Card Refund

byrd328

Mouseketeer
Hi

We paid our trip in full and then recieved a 40% of pin. I called and adjusted my reservation, but I couldn't get an accurate answer as to when I would get the credit back on my card..

Does anyone know how long it takes?

Thanks
Byrd

I was told in the past 7-10 days and mine showed up in my account in 3 days. It was on my debit card with my local bank. I would think the cc should be the same.

Thanks!

I figured it would be like doing a return at a store and showing up in a few days, but rep said it could take up to 2 billing cycles, which I thought was pretty long..

Thanks Again
Byrd

Ours was not quite so fast. Last year when I was due a refund because of taking advantage of the 4/3 deal, it took a month for the refund to get to our credit cards. Maybe there was a slow down because the refund was going to 2 different cards, but it took longer than I had expected.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter