Credit Card Refund

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by byrd328, Aug 5, 2009.

1. byrd328

byrd328 Mouseketeer

Hi

We paid our trip in full and then recieved a 40% of pin. I called and adjusted my reservation, but I couldn't get an accurate answer as to when I would get the credit back on my card..

Does anyone know how long it takes?

Thanks
    Byrd

2. mckinley

mckinley DIS Veteran

I was told in the past 7-10 days and mine showed up in my account in 3 days. It was on my debit card with my local bank. I would think the cc should be the same.

3. princessmom29

princessmom29 DIS Veteran

Mine took 4 days.

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  5. byrd328

byrd328 Mouseketeer

Thanks!

I figured it would be like doing a return at a store and showing up in a few days, but rep said it could take up to 2 billing cycles, which I thought was pretty long..

Thanks Again
    Byrd

6. lustergirl

lustergirl DIS Veteran

3 days for us.

7. brentalex

brentalex DIS Veteran

Ours was not quite so fast. Last year when I was due a refund because of taking advantage of the 4/3 deal, it took a month for the refund to get to our credit cards. Maybe there was a slow down because the refund was going to 2 different cards, but it took longer than I had expected.