Credit Card Refund

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by byrd328, Aug 5, 2009.

1. byrd328

byrd328 Mouseketeer

Hi

We paid our trip in full and then recieved a 40% of pin. I called and adjusted my reservation, but I couldn't get an accurate answer as to when I would get the credit back on my card..

Does anyone know how long it takes?

Thanks
    Byrd

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. mckinley

mckinley DIS Veteran

I was told in the past 7-10 days and mine showed up in my account in 3 days. It was on my debit card with my local bank. I would think the cc should be the same.

4. princessmom29

princessmom29 DIS Veteran

Mine took 4 days.

5. byrd328

byrd328 Mouseketeer

Thanks!

I figured it would be like doing a return at a store and showing up in a few days, but rep said it could take up to 2 billing cycles, which I thought was pretty long..

Thanks Again
    Byrd

6. lustergirl

lustergirl DIS Veteran

3 days for us.

7. brentalex

brentalex DIS Veteran

Ours was not quite so fast. Last year when I was due a refund because of taking advantage of the 4/3 deal, it took a month for the refund to get to our credit cards. Maybe there was a slow down because the refund was going to 2 different cards, but it took longer than I had expected.