Credit card payment help

teddykins

Happily in love :)
Let me just say how much I hate hate hate hate and loathe the Disney site! I can not access our reservation (even though I'm the one who booked it) and now it won't accept our credit card so we can pay it off even though it accepted it to book it last month :furious: Is there an alternative link or something we could try? Short of calling them again, of course.

Also does anyone know where the Magical Express section is located? We just got the rest of our airfares today and would like to put them in so we can use ME on our way out.. we did choose it when we booked but my friend can't find where it is and since the reservation isn't on my name I can't help her look. I feel pretty useless :sad2:

Looks like our only answer, the payment thing isn't worrying at all as that will just come out automatically in September any way it was the reservation itself and not being able to see or do anything on it. I got into her account and there's not much help there either, their FAQ is useless for this website! The email they sent us says we have booked ME but it's not listed on our reservation and on her profile it says we are going for "5 nights, 6 days. October 31st - November 4th" so the website is off all over the place.. ugh.

Thanks for the reply.

Looks like our only answer, the payment thing isn't worrying at all as that will just come out automatically in September any way it was the reservation itself and not being able to see or do anything on it. I got into her account and there's not much help there either, their FAQ is useless for this website! The email they sent us says we have booked ME but it's not listed on our reservation and on her profile it says we are going for "5 nights, 6 days. October 31st - November 4th" so the website is off all over the place.. ugh.

Thanks for the reply.

I would definitely be calling them if the dates are not correct. I wouldn't worry about ME either if you don't get your flights added. We have turned up without having our flights attached to ME and provided you have a booking at a WDW hotel (they ask for your reservation number), you can get on the bus. As for the return, we have given our flight details once at WDW, it's not a problem at all.

When I booked wdw in '11 online I followed up with a call a few months later to pay early ( as the $ was at 1.10 and record high. If I paid on due date would have been $1.05) a few hundred saved for a $2 phone call. Service over the phone was great and I confirmed all our ADR 's as well. My advice is call and spend a few dollars to get some piece of mind!

Forgot to mention we had no worries with ME either. Just rocked up to counter ,gave them the hotel booking and luggage tag stubs and was on the coach in under 10m!

Great to know about ME we're only getting it home as we're coming in from Universal. The dates show right for me (I can see it if I click my friends name in the family and friends thing) and its also right in the email plus since it says oct 31st - nov 4th which is our dates it should mean we're ok on that front. I'll hold off on the call as our ADRs will be ready soon, may as well kill 2 birds with the one stone I guess and we only wanted to start paying it off every month so will just put the money aside until May. Thanks everyone! :)

Depending on your airline you may be able to check bags in at resort and get boarding passes too before you jump on the ME back to MCO. It's a great service and leaves you with plenty of free hands.

I also had problems paying my final balance by credit card. Ended up calling them and found out they are updating their booking system. I had to settle the payment by phone:)

I had been trying to pay for a Disneystore order and my 2 different credit cards, which had previously been accepted, would not be accepted. I had been using my daughter's laptop and decided to use our PC. Voila! All good. :)

Depending on your airline you may be able to check bags in at resort and get boarding passes too before you jump on the ME back to MCO. It's a great service and leaves you with plenty of free hands.

We're flying American Airlines back to L.A (finally have all of the airfares sorted :cool1: ) and as my hands will already be pretty full due to medications I need to take it would be great if we could do that.

I had been trying to pay for a Disneystore order and my 2 different credit cards, which had previously been accepted, would not be accepted. I had been using my daughter's laptop and decided to use our PC. Voila! All good. :)

Unfortunately it hasn't worked on my windows PC, my friends Mac or my ipad but like I said not a big deal for the time being, it's nice to see our bank account grow and grow for a bit :thumbsup2

We're flying American Airlines back to L.A (finally have all of the airfares sorted :cool1: ) and as my hands will already be pretty full due to medications I need to take it would be great if we could do that.

You can't check in for an international flight at the WDW resort check in. You can check in for AA flights, but if you are checking in for AA with an onward QF flight (meaning the same day), then you will have to take your bags to MCO and check in there. If you are flying with AA from MCO to LAX and ending your journey there (even for just a night), then you will be able to do resort check in if it's available at your resort hotel.

We have used this service when flying to Hawaii with AA (we were flying MCO-LAX, LAX-HNL all at once) and it was awesome being able to get bell services to come and collect your bags in your room, go down to reception and check in for your flight and go and get on the bus and not see our bags until we got to Honolulu that night.

But last trip we were flying MCO-LAX-BNE in one day and couldn't do it because of the LAX-BNE portion of the flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter