credit card issues at BWV

tripletvan

DIS Veteran
we had at least 4 instances @ BWV of credit card charges on the wrong accounts, pins that wouldn't work etc., as there were 2 credit accounts. Spent way too much time at the front desk getting things straight.
Has anybody else have this problem?

We stay at BWV many times a year and luckily haven’t had an issue....in May we had 6 people in a 2 br with 3 different credit cards attached to magic bands....all charges were correctly applied

We must be fortunate as well, multiple stays with others accompanying us and never had issues. Because I said that, expect next visit to be a credit account disaster. :tilt:

Sounds like you set up multiple cards for room charging? That always seems a bit complicated to me. I wouldn’t trust them to get it set up correctly, and it sounds like they messed it up in your case. Keep it simple and you’ll have fewer problems.

Sounds like you set up multiple cards for room charging? That always seems a bit complicated to me. I wouldn’t trust them to get it set up correctly, and it sounds like they messed it up in your case. Keep it simple and you’ll have fewer problems.
We had 2 credit cards to charge to room for 2 couples that shouldn't have been as much of a problem. Had to keep going to go to desk for a print out & explain what was suppossed to be on what card.

We do that routinely when traveling with our daughter and her husband-and haven’t had an issue. I’m thinking the person that set the accounts to begin with made an error. But it must be frustrating that they can’t correct it so you’re not at the desk multiple times.

We did have problems with getting in the villa at Boulder Creek last summer (related to bands from previous trips) and after multiple visits one cm seemed to know exactly what to do and we had no problems after that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter