Credit Card Confirmation and DDP

thebigtrip

Mouseketeer
We have the dining plan on our upcoming trip. We are doing the Fantasmic Dinner Package at Hollywood and Vine. They charged my credit card as a confirmation. Are they supposed to do this if we are using our TS credits for this? I'm just worried about getting it credited back. Can someone tell me whats up with this?

Did they actually charge your card already or just ask for your credit card # to hold the reservation and to charge it if you don't give adequate cancellation notice? We did this package last year and they just took our cc # to hold the reservation but didn't charge our card.

lady_hlh said:
Did they actually charge your card already or just ask for your credit card # to hold the reservation and to charge it if you don't give adequate cancellation notice? We did this package last year and they just took our cc # to hold the reservation but didn't charge our card.

same here, they just took my card for a hold...

They aren't supposed to charge you on the dining plan. But if you don't tell them you're on the dining plan and they don't ask, you will be charged. When I booked ADR's for CRT I neglected to tell the rep we were using the premium plan and when I finally told herm she had to start the reservation all over again.

I guess I need to call and check it out because the CM knew I was on the dining plan and they did actually charge me for it all $200 of it. I made the ADR several months ago but they just now charged me, so I don't know whats going on. Thanks for all your help!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter