• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Credit Card Choices!

Does anyone know if Wegmans is considered a grocery store for the Amex Blue Cash Preferred card? I did some googling and couldn't find a definitive answer.

It doesn't with Chase Freedom, I know that. Walmart and Target are not included in the grocery store 5X category.

Some Mastercards code some walmart/target to grocery stores... its YMMV. my sallie mae card does for my local target/walmart.

It's not perfect, but I find credit card tune-up to be very helpful determining the optimum 1-card, 2-card, or 3-card setup for you individual spending habits. Here's the link to the calculator: http://www.creditcardtuneup.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter