Credit Card Accepted?

Does Disney accept Discover card?

TIA!

Sure! WDW accepts Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, traveler's checks, and something called "cash."

Basically, if you can spend it, Disney will accept it. :)

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

What is this mysterious "cash" you speak of? It is something new? I'm am unfamilar with this "cash" and Disney.

My local grocery store does not accept Disney Dollars.
hu-rumph.
That's why I've stopped going there for their 3:00 parade. Well, that, and the fact that parades at grocery stores are generally pretty bad.

That's why I've stopped going there for their 3:00 parade. Well, that, and the fact that parades at grocery stores are generally pretty bad.

I saw a pretty good parade at our store couple of weeks ago. Of course it was a couple of city cops and couple of guys who tried to "borrow" some beer.

To the OP - yes, they accept Discover. Wouldn't have been able to get my annual pass renewal except for that.

QUOTE OF THE DAY goes to BirdsofPreyDave -- TOTALLY roared laughing.

Knox

PS> You owe me a keyboard.. this one is covered in spit and Coca Cola.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter