Creature Report? Noooo 2 Pre Trip Reports!.7/21 FINAL COUNTDOWN

:welcome:

CQuinn thanks for joining.

I am ALMOST 1 month OUT and I feel so behind. We have NO Costumes, the suitcases are STILL in the attic OH and I haven't rented a stroller yet. FUN TIMES. Seriously. I need to make a To DO list and ATTACK it. Uggh.

Hey Amy! I've just been catching up with your PTR, your trip is so soon! And your second trip too, how exciting :hyper: Don't worry too much about the A&E fastpass, I think the wait times are more bearable these days, particularly in the morning :goodvibes Also, just looking at your ADR list is making me hungry :laughing: particularly the double Crystal Palace and Ohana bookings, such a good idea, you can never have too much of that amazingness :thumbsup2

Uh, so I hope you at least got your suitacases out of the attic, considering you're leaving in like 5 days!:cool1:

Uh, so I hope you at least got your suitacases out of the attic, considering you're leaving in like 5 days!:cool1:

LOL! Life got SO SO BUSY! School started again, my job got insane, car issues, family health issues, running back and forth to Maine, IS IT DISNEY TIME YET?

THANKFULLY it almost is.

So funny story about those suitcases..... H was CONVINCED they were in the attic. He had me CONVINCED too. Then he went up there.... No SUITCASES!!! :headache:

AHHH what am I going to do right? I started freaking out about having to pack everything in one large suitcase and a couple of duffles. So in the meantime I bought like a million other options ( including the cutest minion carryon for DS) and then one day I was looking for something in the waaaaayyyy back of my walk in closet and BOOM there they were SUITCASES!!! :yay::yay::yay:

I mean at this point all I can do is laugh right.

Yup so we leave like in 4 days. Everything is packed ( except last minute stuff) DS is so excited!! I had a MAJOR SNAFU with the HDDR in the meantime. After I booked the DDP they REFUSED to refund my money and book with credits because there weren't any cat 1s left for that night. Finally I got a nice lady on the phone who helped me out. She was willing to cancel and try to rebook it IF I would be okay with a cat2. AND IT WORKED CAT 1 baby!!!

Not much left to do now. Have to drop the dog off at ILs on Saturday, check into flights and pack last minute things!!! WAHOO! I can't believe in one week I will be at MNSSHP. Ohhhh that reminds me the COSTUME DEBACLE!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! I think I should save it and debut DS' costume in the actual TR. It's hysterical.

Hey Amy! I've just been catching up with your PTR, your trip is so soon! And your second trip too, how exciting :hyper: Don't worry too much about the A&E fastpass, I think the wait times are more bearable these days, particularly in the morning :goodvibes Also, just looking at your ADR list is making me hungry :laughing: particularly the double Crystal Palace and Ohana bookings, such a good idea, you can never have too much of that amazingness :thumbsup2

Thanks Katie! I have been so busy getting all the packing and ordering and sorting and WORKING ( blergh) done that I haven't been on here in forever. H actually turned to me last night and was like " I can't wait to eat at Disney" lololol! I guess he has the same issue as you do with the ADR list. I need to go catch up on your TR now!!!

So funny story about those suitcases..... H was CONVINCED they were in the attic. He had me CONVINCED too. Then he went up there.... No SUITCASES!!! :headache:

AHHH what am I going to do right? I started freaking out about having to pack everything in one large suitcase and a couple of duffles. So in the meantime I bought like a million other options ( including the cutest minion carryon for DS) and then one day I was looking for something in the waaaaayyyy back of my walk in closet and BOOM there they were SUITCASES!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Oh my gosh! Did you already take the tags off the new suitcases? Cause now you're going to have an ABUNDANCE of luggage :rotfl2:

Yup so we leave like in 4 days. Everything is packed ( except last minute stuff) DS is so excited!! I had a MAJOR SNAFU with the HDDR in the meantime. After I booked the DDP they REFUSED to refund my money and book with credits because there weren't any cat 1s left for that night. Finally I got a nice lady on the phone who helped me out. She was willing to cancel and try to rebook it IF I would be okay with a cat2. AND IT WORKED CAT 1 baby!!!

Thank goodness you got someone good. Whenever i'm not happy with the person on the other line, I pretend that I get cut off and hang up mid sentence :rotfl:And I keep calling back until someone nice answers :thumbsup2

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! I think I should save it and debut DS' costume in the actual TR. It's hysterical.

Oooh can't wait!!:cool1:

Oh my gosh! Did you already take the tags off the new suitcases? Cause now you're going to have an ABUNDANCE of luggage :rotfl2:

I do. I do have an abundance. Luckily my Mom needed to borrow some so we don't have too too much, but it is pretty funny

Thank goodness you got someone good. Whenever i'm not happy with the person on the other line, I pretend that I get cut off and hang up mid sentence :rotfl:And I keep calling back until someone nice answers :thumbsup2

That's my new strategy. I wish everyone was trained uniformly. Otherwise I was going to be out 250.00 AND have 2 extra dining credits.

Oooh can't wait!!:cool1:

It's awesome. We decieded that adults aren't going to wear costumes and we just have custom Mickey Boo shirts and fun light ups and headbands. DS has his awesome costume and it's going to be PRICELESS.

gob-magic__.gif

Since the trip is so close it would be remiss to not post this gif

IT"S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN..............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter