Creative Memories custom albums

aimz98

Earning My Ears
Has anybody made a custom coverset album? One that you simply place your photos into? If so, what is the quality of it compared to the regular coverset albums? I'm looking into buying some but have never owned a creative memories album before. Thanks!

Bumping for any CM reps or customers.

I do use CM albums almost exclusively and I love them. I tend to overstuff them, much to the Dismay of my CMC friends, but they hold up really well.

As a consultant, I have done three Custom Coversets - a Christmas one, one for my son's car accident and recovery and one of the family. They are fun and I'll never have to wonder about what to do for that certain project where you can't find just the right Coverset. The material isn't the regular bookcloth like CM's other albums. It's made of the same material that the digital Storybooks are made of. It's glossy, but still padded. It's a very sharp looking piece.

What were you thinking of doing with yours?

I am a consultant, and have also made a custom coverset. I did a collage one of pictures of my husband and I from the time we started dating up until now. It came out beautifully and will make one again in the future.

I am a loyal CM customer, both of my boys albums are the bookcloth. In 2010, I bought the yearly album from Magic Kingdom. when we went back in 2011, they were sold out at Christmas so we were unable to get one and I am unable to find one on Ebay to date. I've considered doing a custom album instead. Can either of you post a pic of your album cover? TIA!

I'd be glad to but photobucket has changed it's process and I cannot seem to reduce the size of the image. Hmmm.

But to explain, I just created a digital scrapbook page in Storybook Creator and uploaded it as my Custom Cover. It gave me the choice of either black or white spine and back cover, I chose black because it went with my cover best.

Can I PM you a link to see other examples online?

thank you so much. They look really great! I might have to consider that for my last Disney trip. I couldn't respond to your PM as I don't have enough posts yet. Thanks again!!:)

You're welcome! Have fun and be sure to post or PM me the finished Custom coverset. I'd love to see!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter