Creation Rewards Customer Service

DisneyTrippin

Earning My Ears
Does anybody else here find that the customer service for CR leaves a lot to be desired? I mean, it is nice to be able to get Disney Dollars and PayPal money for clicking links (CR is getting paid as well), but I feel like he/she or they are so impersonal and almost rude. :mad:

When they send the rewards, it is very generic. They have all of our information and yet they cannot even put a name on the reply email. When you ask a question it is like you have bothered them. :confused3

When CR was asking if we wanted to convert points to cash for the hurricane :umbrella: victims, I elected all of my points. :love2: When I elected my points, I had quite a few. By the time CR took my points, I had a whole whole whole lot. One day I logged in and see that I have no points from the thousands I had. I figured they would have taken my points when I first said they could, so I thought nothing of it. I could not figure out why my points disappered, so I emailed to ask. I got this hateful reply stating that based on my email all of my points were removed. The email was rude and very unprofessional. I do not care that all of my points were converted to cash for the hurricane victims, I don't care that all of the cash that was donated from members points was donated in the name of CR, but I do care that I was treated crappy for simply asking why I had thousands and points and logged in to find less than 10 points in my account.

Does anybody else experience this with CR or do you just not care as long as you are getting the free stuff.

PS - Just to make clear.....I would give all of my points to the hurricane victims for the remainder of my account..it is not about the points. Those people need the money much more than I need some Disney Dollars, but I should not be treated like a turd for asking a question.

I'm surprised that you were treated rudely. I have always been very happy with there customer service. The one I'm through with is MP. They NEVER post my shopping points unless I plead and beg. Then they say we need to investigate, then they tell me they will be posted in 10-15 days. It usually take me 2 months and tons of hassel to get Best Buy points credited.

I'm sorry you were treated badly. I would email them and tell them how you feel. Maybe if they become aware that subscribers are unhappy they will make changes.

I've had nothing but good responses from CR. In all my questions and cashouts they have answered promptly and nicely. I've also talked to him in chat sessions, and had good responses. I'm guessing it was a bad day for him, as I've never had a problem.
Faith

No problems here with CR. Compared to Mypoints Customer Service, I think CR is great. My only problem is I am not getting credited with some email clicks, but that could be because I have already signed up for them and don't remember it.

I have been doing CR for two years and I will honestly say that I agree with you whole-heartedly. I feel that the responses to email are impersonal, usually very unprofessional and sometimes on the edge of rude. I also find it to be very "off-standish" of the sender to reply with no name. Even if it were an alias, still very impersonal. I always thought it as the subscribers are a means of income for CR, but nothing more. Not viewed as real members. Which in my mind, makes their slogan a load of crap. "Welcome to CreationsRewards! At CR, our members come first!"

I have problems with not getting credits and even when I forward an email for proof, the reply is usually not kind. This person could learn a lot from Disney's customer service.

I've been very happy with CR and that's where I do most of my shopping now--points are always credited promptly, and rewards received quickly. I don't recall any problems with customer service ever being rude, including my most recent inquiry last week.

I've had no problems with CR yet. I joined in late June and they are the fastest earnings & cash outs I have ever experienced with such programs. I emailed them a question last week and got a quick and accurate reply. I really didn't notice whether or not it was "impersonal."

Now MyPoints is another story. I've been with them 7 years and rarely shop with them anymore. Too much trouble to get my earned points credited. It's a shame, they used to be terrific.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter