Creating Guide to Disney World

Orlando4Eva

MGM Studios Tour Guide
I'm trying to create a small, but very informational guide to Disney World ::MickeyMo . I need to get some opinions from other teens. Post some of your highlights from trips to various Disney Parks ::MinnieMo . If you want your name or anything to be included in the guide please let me know. I will post the link for the guide when I am finished. But, that may be a while :sad2: . I appreaciate your help.

Must ride is spacemountain
must eat: mickey bars from any ice cream kiosk and funnel cake from the american area in Epcot
must collect: pins

Wow, that sounds cool! I'm sure I can come up with a lot of highlights if I thought about it.

One tip I have is to do the extra magic hours. It's a great way to get to do some of the big attractions with much shorter lines. :)

If I think of some other stuff I'll post for you. Good luck on creating your guide!!

In my opinion you have to see RoE and go to Beaches and Cream and get a Sundae. :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

let me see here----

A MUST: eat a dolewhip or a mickey bar while watching WISHES with your family, I overcame my fear of rollercoasters by riding RRC & Space Mountain, have a kitchen sink at Beaches and Cream, and :p ALWAYS plan a mother/daughter ONLY shopping time at DTD and hide the receipt so your father doesn't faint when he sees how much was spent :p ~Rachel Hedrich~

if i think of any more I will post... Good Luck with your guide!!

Actually, that's kind of a cool idea, making a compact guide.

I was thinking of putting together a book specifically for the teen/college/young adult -aged crowd, but suddenly realized that I'm apparently I'm not the first one to think of such an idea. There are already several such books on bookstore shelves, so it's not exactly like there will be a great demand for my book, and it's hardly going to be worth the effort. However, I still may put together an unpublished guide book for my friends and family (and i supposed whoever else I can convince to take a copy), i guess not too much different from what you are trying to do.

Advice on your guide...
Don't forget to make sure that you stress the MAGIC!!! WDW is a lot of things, but what anyone, especially a first-timer, should come away with more than anything else, is not the Dole whips and ice cream and which ride is the coolest... but how MAGICAL the entire vacation experience was. Make sure they can appreciate the intricate theming, the background behind the background, a little bit of the history, and of course, the incredible attention to detail.
Good luck with your guide! Looking forward to reading it!

hmmm..

Get your hair cut at the barber shop on Main street, its cheep and you get pixie dust!!!!
Eat at the 50's Prime Time Cafe, in MGM
when you are really really hot and thirsty in Epcot, dont forget to stop at the ice station cool to try soda from around the world
When at animal kingdom on a hot summer day go on river rapids before anything else, because there is a short line and it will keep you cool for the majority of the day.(same goes for when you are at california adventure, go on the bear rapids thingy first)
if you are there for christmas or around christmas, try to get into Mickeys very merry Christmas Party
if you are going from epcot to MGM or the other way around, take the boat, its closer to the inside of epcot and its fun**Kristy Roberts**

if i think of other things i will post them :)

NEVER go to any park the day they have extra magic hours! Go to a park without magic hours that day and you can almost walk on the rides!

During magic hours the park is even more crowded! never again will we go on the magic hours!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter