Create Your Own Pasta

CamColt

Does anyone know if any of the other food courts offer the Make Your Own Pasta, besides Art of Animation?
Thanks!

Thanks everyone! I'm looking for some carbs on the day of the W&D half marathon and need to get there from the Expo. POR should work. :thumbsup2
Or we might just take a cab to AOA. The cheesy pesto bread there sounds good too.

Thanks everyone! I'm looking for some carbs on the day of the W&D half marathon and need to get there from the Expo. POR should work. :thumbsup2 Or we might just take a cab to AOA. The cheesy pesto bread there sounds good too.

Umm.... Have you tried a plate of pasta just a few hours before a race? For some of us that is a bad move. Night before is different bb

Umm.... Have you tried a plate of pasta just a few hours before a race? For some of us that is a bad move. Night before is different bb

I was thinking more of lunch around 11:30 or 12:00...10 hours before the race and with a nap in between. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter