Crazy people! Giving up a treehouse over Christmas for peanuts!

Jennasis

DIS life goes on
A total noodle scratcher (and yes I know different strokes and all), but my sister just passed on the opportunity to stay in a Treehouse villa over Christmas break (from the 26th-31st) for only $10/point! It was 5 adults and 3 kids, and instead they opted to rent 3 studios at SSR. So they aren't really saving any money this way. The cost for all involved breaks out about the same....I assume they all just wanted their own space. but MAN...not sure I could pass up a deal like that on the treehouses! Before anyone wonders how the heck, we have a relative who offered to rent his points to them and it was one of the only options that fit how many points he had as well as how many people there were.

Heck, I'd almost pay that cash just for DH and I alone to stay in a treehouse LOL!

So anyone else ever scratched their heads over choice in rooming? Like my cousins who crammed 7 into a room at All Stars once?

By getting the studios, the adults will all have a real bed without using the living room pull out sofa. The studios will sleep 12, while the treehouse sleeps 9. I guess they like the space better. I almost stayed in a treehouse till I realized that there is no king sized bed, I do love the king bed!

If I were planning a trip with my brother and his wife and kids or with my Father-in-Law I would JUMP at the chance to have the Treehouses at $10 per point. If I were going with my Mother-in-Law I would rather eat glass than be shoved into a treehouse for a week. You could not pay me $10 per point to endure a week under the same roof with that woman.

So, I guess the moral of that story is, it really depends who would be staying with me in that Tree House.

If I were going with my Mother-in-Law I would rather eat glass than be shoved into a treehouse for a week. You could not pay me $10 per point to endure a week under the same roof with that woman.

So, I guess the moral of that story is, it really depends who would be staying with me in that Tree House.

How about paying me 10 a point to Not show her this thread.:)

If I were going with my Mother-in-Law I would rather eat glass than be shoved into a treehouse for a week. You could not pay me $10 per point to endure a week under the same roof with that woman.

Ah, so true, so true:tongue:

5 adults and 3 kids would be a real tight squeeze in a treehouse. We found it tight for 3 adults and 2 kids one of which was approaching adult age.

5 adults and 3 kids would be a real tight squeeze in a treehouse. We found it tight for 3 adults and 2 kids one of which was approaching adult age.

Studios are a tight squeeze (in general) too. They are for just DH and I. At least a treehouse is interesting! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter