Crazy number of characters at Plaza Inn

juliekzp

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to share our experience with breakfast at the Plaza Inn this morning and encourage anyone who likes meeting characters to go there! We met -- Rafiki, Pinocchio, Captain Hook, Peter Pan, Pooh Bear, Tigger, Eeyore, Minnie, Max (Goofy's nephew), Dale, and the Fairy Godmother. Characters were coming so often, we barely had time to get up to get our food at the buffet.

We last ate there two years ago and met about seven characters that time, but eleven is truly bonkers!

usure.png
Max is Goofy's son

But ya, Plaza Inn is definitely the best spot to meet lots of characters

Hahaha!

I also always wonder who bred with Goofy! The Goofy Movie was one of my favorites as a kid. Watched it on the plane on our last trip and it is still good! :D

How was the food at the Plaza? What did you have?

As soon as they add Donald, I'll be there. Rafiki, Max, and yet another appearance of C&D just don't get my emotions too high.

that sounds about normal for the number of characters that we've had over our past 2 or 3 meals there.

Max was brought to Goofy by a stork, come on people! Don't you know where babies come from?!! pirate:

We got 12 last January. I was amazed!

All 11 you listed, plus Gepetto. I think Chip and not Peter Pan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter