Crazy Luggage Storage

officereg

Mouseketeer
A while back I saw a picture someone had of the luggage and how it is stored on the ship before being delivered to the staterooms. I was telling my husband about it, and he thinks I am crazy (although he is right)

I have searched the forum looking for it, but I can not find it. If someone can locate it faster then I can I would appreciate it.

A while back I saw a picture someone had of the luggage and how it is stored on the ship before being delivered to the staterooms. I was telling my husband about it, and he thinks I am crazy (although he is right)

I have searched the forum looking for it, but I can not find it. If someone can locate it faster then I can I would appreciate it.

I know the picture you're talking about. I don't know where it is.

I have these pictures of the luggage waiting to loaded onto the ship:

k36hdc.jpg

v6jkzr.jpg

HTH

:cutie:

There's another awesome pic of it all tossed higher than eye level in a room, I remember seeing it once in a thread, lol

You should have seen what happened to DD's suitcase. In fairness, DCL did replace it. However, they first asked how we knew that the airlines didn't do it; the fact that I handed it to a porter at the terminal handled that question.

There's another awesome pic of it all tossed higher than eye level in a room, I remember seeing it once in a thread, lol

How long ago do you remember seeing it? Was it the thread with the teenage boys who vandalized the luggage? I'm thinking that thread was about a year ago.:confused3

Yep, normal unfortunately.
Least it's not a video of it being thrown into an elevator before it was "stacked" in that hallway before delivery to the stateroom.

No liquid's or bottles in luggage. PERIOD.

Ex Techie :)

And people think I am crazy for only owning hard sized luggage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter