Crazy for Pressed Pennies!

dizzymomx4

Mouseketeer
Hi there:goodvibes

I have two DS's that are CRAZY about collecting pressed pennies. We have the M&M tubes and Mento containers but can not seem to locate the Designer that created such wonderful covers for them.

Can anyone direct me to the right link?

We are leaving for our trip to DL on March 14th and would love to have a place to organize all those coins.

If by chance someone still designs for these, we would love to have Pirates, Stitch (or Pirate Stitch ?) and Buzz lightyear or LGM's??

Any help would be much appreciated :lovestruc

Mandy~

Thank you! I am looking for one with Buzz Lightyear, and one with just Stitch.
Is that something that you can do? If not, then how do I get the ones from photo bucket? Looks liket they have names added to the photo, how do I change/rremove it?

Thank you again for your help:)

Hi Mandy, Would you mind doing a pressed penny image for me as well? I love the Mickey Balloon design you have on your Photobucket account but rather than "Mark's" Can it say Adam's? :cutie:

Mandy~

Thank you! I am looking for one with Buzz Lightyear, and one with just Stitch.
Is that something that you can do? If not, then how do I get the ones from photo bucket? Looks liket they have names added to the photo, how do I change/rremove it?

Thank you again for your help:)

Not a problem! I just need to know the names for each of the labels.

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Mandy, Would you mind doing a pressed penny image for me as well? I love the Mickey Balloon design you have on your Photobucket account but rather than "Mark's" Can it say Adam's? :cutie:

Sure thing!

adamballoonsmm.jpg

adamballoonsmentos.jpg

Thank you for doing this...they will be so excited!!
Ok then the one with Buzz is with the name Colton and the Stitch is for Calvin.

Do you have the sizing for the Mentos containers also?

Thank you soooo much!!

This is so awesome!!!! Would you be able to do some (Mickey Balloons) for my kiddos - Shawn, Jason and Eric for our trip on March 15? They would be so surprised :)

Not a problem! I just need to know the names for each of the labels.

Hi there...
I had posted the names but have not heard anything :confused3?

If this is not something that you are currently doing, I totally understand..just wanted to make sure so I can look into something else.

The names that I would need would be :

Calvin and either a Stitch or Pirates (posibly a Stitch as a Pirate?)
Colton and either Buzz Lightyear or LGM's

Thank you for considering this :flower3:

Could I please get a set of pressed penny's

both in the jedi mickey with Ethan's as the name

Thanks so much

I love your designs. i would love to have one with Stitch or Jedi Mickey with the name Chris and one with Minnie or princesses that says Kristen. Thank you so much.

I love your designs. I look at a bunch of them in your photobucket albums. I was wondering if I could get the jedi mickey press pennies label that says Logan and the princess one that says Lauren. I was also wondering if you personlize your luggage tags. Thanks in advance.

Jennifer:yay:

Hi! Can I please get this picture with Kaitlyn on it for the pressed pennies?
princess3pp.jpg

Also, can you do this one with Kaitlyn for the money (not sure on the wording)!

fairiespp.jpg

Thanks so much! I love these designs!!

Your disigns are fantastic. If possible, I would love a set with the princesses for my daughter named GARLAND, and a Buzz LightYear set for my son named GRAHAM. Thank you in advance!! We are heading to Disney for Graham's 5th birthday, and having these would be awesome!!!! :goodvibes

Best, Heather

I love your designs. I look at a bunch of them in your photobucket albums. I was wondering if I could get the jedi mickey press pennies label that says Logan and the princess one that says Lauren. I was also wondering if you personlize your luggage tags. Thanks in advance.

Jennifer:yay:

Hi Jennifer! I can personalized the luggage tags, just let me know what you want

loganjedimickeymm.jpg

loganjedimickey1mentos.jpg

laurenprincess4mm.jpg

laruenprincess4mentos.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter