crazy dreams

bubblemutant45

gobbles timmy!!!!!! ummm....sorry for runnin over
hey!
whats the craziest dream you ever had?
i had this one dream that i was in a car with a family i didnt know and their sons were around my age. the seats of the car were toilet seats (yeah, this is the point where the dream gets weird:D ). and i had to pee in the worst way and i wanted them to stop the car, but i was wonderin if we really needed to stop the car, cuz after all - the seats are toilets! :p so i was tryin to decide if the toilets were there to be used or just to be sat on.....i come to the decision that theres no point in having toilets as car seats if youre not going to use them. so i just start peeing while i talk to them.....this would be a good time to remind you that this was just a dream.....i didnt really pee in someones car......yeah...ok....:smooth:
so.....whats the weirdest dream you ever had?:Pinkbounc

:D

I've dreamt about Disney every night for the last week. Last night by sister was drowning me in Storybook River :rolleyes:

I'm taking it as a sign that I'm supposed to start packing for my Disney trip (after all, there's only 2 months to go :p )

- Suzi
:D

I have had soooo many weird dreams! Twice I've dreamed that these two guys disguise themselves as my mom and kidnap me...the one time I had that dream was at band camp, and I was so scared. I could not fall back to sleep for anything.:rolleyes:

A couple years ago I had a dream that my best friend and I were at this party, and the guy I used to like was there with this other girl, and he said hi to me or something but I didn't care. Then my friend and I went outside and watched little kids get off a school bus, then I went back inside without her, and the guy tried to come talk to me instead of his date but I didn't want to or something.

And I had another dream that I was in VA, at my old girl scout leader's house from like first grade, with my old girl scout troop. We went into her basement and there was this big playground type thing, and every friend I've ever had was there. We were in this wooden bus thing, and King Kong came and lifted it up and tried to eat us, but then it turned out he was just a photographer dressed as King Kong.

If my dreams mean anything, I'm seriously scared and confused.:confused:

Omg, I had that kidnapping dream too! It was so scary!

yeah a lot actually

a few weeks ago i had a dream that our pet fish were crawling on the wall and the big black kept trying to eat the others
then in the 2nd part i was in the car with this UK family and there were singing a song about spaghetti(it was the wiggles song on disney channel..i guess i heard it through my sleep)
then in the 3rd part i ended up at daniels house...it was some scary mess there!

then at disney i dreamed i was cinderella and that a guy i used to like was there...and everyone,including teachers and everything, was trying to get us 2gether then i figured out i was like acting in the sequel to cinderella..it was messed up

then there are the scary disney dreams!
-like one time i wa sin the queue for Space and i couldnt get to the ride..but the queue was weird

and tons and tons more!

i just had a kidnapping dream!!!! it was really scray! the kidnepers kept writing me emails about how they were gettin ready and they were coming to get me. and my maid was in on it! she was putting listenning devices in the bathroom so the kidnapers could hear me! aaaaaaaah! lol......it was soooooo strange!

I had a bunch of really weird dreams. Once I had a dream that my dad was a ringmaster at the circus, and I was backstage (yes, the circus was on a stage ) and I was playing with a tiger with these kids I don't even know. then my mom came and said we had to go out to eat at KFC on stage. Then I woke up. :confused: :confused: What's up with that ??

Okay I had another really weird one last night...

I was on some missions trip thing for my church to some place that doesn't actually exist. And the guy I like was there, except he was hotter in my dream than he actually is, but whatever. But the people there ended up being evil, and then the little prince dude from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom was there and the people who lived there were saying that they were going to send 3 people from our group on a vacation. But I somehow had seen that this was going to happen and i knew that they were really just going to put the people in prison. It was very odd.

I have the weirdest dreams sometimes! One time i dreamt that i was looking through my book bag or something and found this old book, and i started reading it...then all of a sudden i was at the mall and i was on a shopping spree and i had all these bags and bags of stuff! (that was the good part) of course at the good part i had to wake up. :(

nsyncaider - lol.....guys are always cuter in your dreams than they are in real life!
in most of my dreams about guys i never see their face. i see them, but their face is never clear!

i have disney dreams everynight this one was the best though. ok my whole 8th grade class was at Magic Kingdom and this guy from my old school was there and was being really mean to me and all of a sudden my boyfriend was there and punched the daylights out of him. ahhh boy friend are so great.

I had a weird dream the other night. I was riding from the GF to MK on the monorail and all of a sudden the monorail sped up to like 90 mph and went right into a vertical loop and landed on Main Street. I walked out, looked back, and the monorail was gone. Weird....

that is weird! (but it sounds like fun! ;) )
i used to have this Reoccurring dream - i was in my best friends house and then i left and walked on the street. suddenly i knew something was coming to get me....i kept on lookin back but there was nothin there.......but i knew somethin was comin after me......so i start goin back to my friends house but i cant find it! im on her street but i cant find her house!!!! its like it disappeared or i just forgot where it is!
lol.....yeah.....pretty messed up :p

OK you all have some pretty odd drems.

I'v had a few. One was me and my friends went to a movie theter and it looked like a newer tower of terror. And there was this lady I didn't even know, and she wanted a book writen about Michael Jackson (don't ask, cuz I don't know) and I told her I'd get it for her. I did, but everyone wanted it. So I rode up and down in the elavators geting off at diffrent floors to get away from people. Then at the loby I saw one of my friends and she said we should go get the auther to sign the book. So we stood in line, and the author was a real jerk, he was just plain mean. I got out of line and took the book home where the lady was. After that I woke up. And thats my weird dreem.

The weirdest dream I had lately actually came true! well sorta. Ok I dreamt that the place I wanted for prom was booked and we had to go to the place that the other class officers wanted. Ok well it really freaked me out!
And then today one of the officers told me that the place THEY wanted was booked, so we might go w/the one I liked! I think this is really freaky!!!

:smooth:

i had this dream last year before the summer that i was at this lecture with a friend of mine when suddenly i feel a prick in my arm. this woman sitting behind me was taking blood from me! (the prick was from the needle! why? what did you think i ment? ;)) . i got freaked out and i started yelling at her "whyd you take my blood?!" and she held it up in a cup and said that her kids werent excepted into the camp i was going to be a counselor in, and the only way i would get it back is by getting her kids into the summer camp. i tried to explain to her that i cant get them into the camp, im just a councelor!!! but she wouldnt listen! then i started thinking "what if she used a dirty needle?!" and i had to go get a blood dest to make sure she didnt pass any diseases to me.........very very messed up! ;)

I was a doctor and so was this guy I liked (Ian). Well, a couple of patients came in and had something we couldn't treat at of hospital. We decided we would take them to a hospital in Europe that could cure it. We were over the ocean and all of the sudden a hurricane hit. The plane riped in half and the next thing I know I am waking up on the beach with Ian laying beside me. We searched for survivors and gathered everythinng we from the plane reck. The next day we searched the other side of the island and found 1 survivor and found a tree house that had been desirted(the island had never been discovered). Ian and I had to share a room with the patient in the other. It was later one night and we were up talking about how we were gonna get off the island when he kissed me. Then I woke up.

I have had stranger but they were to long to type....I keep a dream journal!

The wierdest dream I had was when i was dancing in my dance recital and we started dancing, and then tese little potholes showed up, and then these disney villans poped out of the holes and chased all the dancers !!!!! Then, I woke up !!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

About a year ago, I was driving the pt cruiser (it was definitely that car...me and the cruiser are like, conjoined...it's strange sometimes...i can feel its every mannerism and...ok...dream...) on a winding, hilly, mountain road, with my ex-girlfriend talli, her sister, and one of talli's friends in the car. We were talking about whatever, and all of a sudden I looked at the speedometer and the needle was at 100. I hit the brakes, but we went around a curve too fast and...WHOOM! we launched over the side of the mountain, spinning and spinning...and...ok here's where it gets weird...then all of a sudden...*poof*...i'm standing on the opposite hill watching my car fly out over the cliff, spinning with the four of us in it...and then i see the car crash down below and kind of bounce...then i realize the whole time i was in my underwear. Then i woke up.

By the way...i hate using the word 'ex-girlfriend'. I don't know why...maybe just when it applies to talli...why do I use it? Oh, god, it's 3:30 a.m., I've only been back from New York for like, 2 1/2 hours...my brain is tofu right about now. Later,

JC

"...yeah, i talk too much, yeah, i laugh too long, but you can bet you'll be strangely relieved when i'm gone..."
-Ani

i hate saying that too (ex-boyfriend i mean.....;) ). i dont know why, but i just dont like saying it. id rather say the persons name.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter