Crazy Dreams You'd All Appreciate

MarcyIn Florida

DIS Veteran
We're sailing on the Magic on 9/25, and I've been having very detailed dreams for the past 2 nights about getting onto the ship, making Palo ressies, and the like. The other night, I dreamt that a REAS package was only $59 per person, and that I had missed out on this special deal somehow. In my dream, I excitedly told my husbnd that the massage, alone, was worth $59.

I actually got up in the middle of the night to check the REAS price on the internet, and was sad to find that my dream was incorrect and the package was $339 per couple.

We'd better sail soon . . . clearly the anticipation is getting to me!

:crazy:

At least your cruise is only 10 days away!! :hyper:

I have 10 MONTHS to go and I am already having really strange dreams! :crazy:

Please Jindy...tell me it is only 8 months from today!!! Just last night I dreamed I was taking pics while going thru the canal:hyper:

Originally posted by shellofclearh2o
Please Jindy...tell me it is only 8 months from today!!! Just last night I dreamed I was taking pics while going thru the canal:hyper:
OH MY GOSH!! I am more insane than I thought. It IS 8 months away.... :crazy: :laughing:

Why am I thinking 10????

I'm glad I am not the only dreaming! ;)

The only dream I have had about our trip in Nov. is that we arrived at the Port with no passports, no birth certificates, and weren't really sure we had our driver's licenses with us. I recall in the dream trying to figure out how to talk my way onto the ship. Woke up too soon to find out if I was successful!

Marcy:

The other night, I dreamt that a REAS package was only $59 per person

I Like a woman who dreams about low prices!!!!!

Now if only my wife.........

Jim
:earseek:

REAS is the Romantic Escape At Sea package offered by DCL. It includes a welcome aboard basket, advance reservations at Palo, a couples massage in the spa, a special breakfast in bed, and a romantic turndown service one night. For 2004, the price is $299, but it goes up next year.

I have gone completely mental with the "No documents nightmares." I always have a few of those dreams with every trip, but it's been especially bad this time, I think because I'm traveling with more people.

After telling my friend (and fellow cruiser) Tracy about how frequent the dreams were, she actually handed over her birth certificate to me. She thought I might be less mental about it if I had control over it! She might be right. Now if only I can get my sisters to relenquish theirs to me...hmmm.

Have to tell you my dream:

Went on the cruise, got off the cruise and had not one picture or one MEMORY! Kept saying to my family, "What did we do, where did we go?"

What a nightmare!

PS. I, too, had the no documents nightmare -- actually, all I had on me was my high school (graduated 14 years ago) ID! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter