• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crazy Dancing!

JoNo

<font color=blue>Proud Duct Tape Patroller with th
That's right, we were all bustin' it out! woo!

crazydance.jpg

I would like to speak up and say I am Gold Girl of the wonderful Dis Girl Zeta Chapter. I am the yellow-shirt girl shaking my groove-thang!

Had fun ladies! Must do this once a weak!

Thanks for taking the screen shot and posting JoNo! :) :grouphug:

You can barely make me out in my purple hair in the pic with the gold ears!

Thank you all for coming in and joining the Dis Girl Club- Zeta Chapter Innaugural Party!! Can't wait to do it again :cheer2:

Tishke said:
You can barely make me out in my purple hair in the pic with the gold ears!

Thank you all for coming in and joining the Dis Girl Club- Zeta Chapter Innaugural Party!! Can't wait to do it again :cheer2:

Actually, I like how your eyes are the only thing seen! Very cool. The eyes and ears have it! LOL sorry...couldn't help myself :rotfl:

pumpkinfish said:
Actually, I like how your eyes are the only thing seen! Very cool. The eyes and ears have it! LOL sorry...couldn't help myself :rotfl:

Oh that was so cheesy, but absolutely hilarious :rotfl: Myabe I have been up too late or something. I guess the best part of only seeing the eyes and ears is that my big mouth is oughtta the picture LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter