Crazy, but April 2016?? When's your break?

We also will not get our school calendar until after this year ends. However DE schools usually always do the week after Easter - so should be off March 25th to April 3rd.

Southern Indiana here. March 21-April 1st. That first week is schedule for snow make-up if needed. We're planning our spring Dis trip for March 26th through April 1st. My DD's 7th birthday is on the 26th so this will be a surprise birthday trip for her. Easter is the next day on the 27th and Flower and Garden will be going on also we we'll be able to enjoy several different things at Epcot on our spring trip. I've never been to Disney around or over spring break, hopefully crowds will be managable. Either way, celebrating DD's birthday, Easter, and our first F&G will be worth higher crowd levels.

Buffalo suburbs here and break is March 19-28, nothing in April. Ours pretty much always falls around whenever Easter is, just sometimes the week before and sometimes the one after.

Southern NH - April 25 - April 29

Has this been confirmed yet? I've found a "proposed" calendar, but that's it. I'm wondering if Feb vacation will be the 21 or the 29 ... (weird with Leap Year and the month starting on a Monday!)

we're in Syracuse suburbs. I just keep looking at the dates going 'really?' but i think it has to do with our testing. this year kids go on break and have ELA testing the week they come back. I don't think the teachers like that (and I don't blame them!!).

Has this been confirmed yet? I've found a "proposed" calendar, but that's it. I'm wondering if Feb vacation will be the 21 or the 29 ... (weird with Leap Year and the month starting on a Monday!)

It has been confirmed in our school district (Hudson, NH). February vacation is 22-26.

It has been confirmed in our school district (Hudson, NH). February vacation is 22-26.

I'm in Derry :) And that is awesome news, I just did a room reservation for that week, but I really wanted to know before going in May so I could take advantage of any potential bounceback offer. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter