Crazy 8 Promo Code

germanchick

Earning My Ears
Does anybody have a Crazy 8 Promo Code? They are in the Parents and Family Fun magazines. Thank you!

meg8017 said:
I have one. Do you still need it?

You may want to keep that code. There is a good chance the OP just wants to sell it. First post and asking for a code raises some red flags. Maybe this OP is honest, but it's unlikely. There have been problems in the past with people asking for coupons so they can sell them. Just a heads up!

jdcthree said:
You may want to keep that code. There is a good chance the OP just wants to sell it. First post and asking for a code raises some red flags. Maybe this OP is honest, but it's unlikely. There have been problems in the past with people asking for coupons so they can sell them. Just a heads up!

Wow I never would have thought that people would buy codes. Learn something new everyday. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I've never heard of selling codes either, thanks for the heads up -I appreciate it.
I have both asked and shared in the past and I like to pay it forward when I can. I didn't notice it was the OP's first post. I'd be mad if I thought I was helping another mom out only to have someone sell it!!

It stinks, I know. I subscribe to Family Fun for one reason - Crazy 8 coupons, lol! When I have extra, I offer them to friends on Facebook. That way I know someone is really using it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter