• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crane at Cinderella Castle right now?

The crane may come up at any point. It usually goes up in September, but I wouldn't put it past them to start early.

I don't know about a crane there right now but there is ongoing construction at the front area of the Castle that will be going on for another 4 to 6 weeks so a crane would not be a surprise for a portion of that time.

We've been there the past 9 years in a row during the last half of August and have never seen a crane related to the fireworks. It certainly is possible that there may be one related to the construction.

Crane is always up for our September trips....every. single. time. LOL!! Funny thing is that in the pics taken on Main Street, no one really notices it because it almost looks like a part of the castle (to those who are not Disney freaks lol)

We've been there the past 9 years in a row during the last half of August and have never seen a crane related to the fireworks.

Did someone mention fireworks?

It wasn't there the last week of Sept 2010, but was there the last week of Sept 2011, 2012, 2013.

Really hoping they start early (like now) and it's not there this year at the end of Sept. (sorry if it goes up early and messes with anyone elses views, but I can't stand seeing that thing when we walk into the park.) Didn't know how fortunate we were our first year, but now we do. :)

Dan

We've been there the past 9 years in a row during the last half of August and have never seen a crane related to the fireworks. It certainly is possible that there may be one related to the construction.
Right now, it would be related to construction going on in front of the castle, not fireworks. In years past in September, the crane is there to put up the icicle lights on the castle.

Dear God, I am a moron. I thought this was going to be about the birds that are all over the park. I think they are so cute and I was excited to engage in conversation with other people about them haha

I will see myself out now :(

Right now, it would be related to construction going on in front of the castle, not fireworks. In years past in September, the crane is there to put up the icicle lights on the castle.

Yes, there was another thread referencing the Christmas lights (not fireworks...oops)

Oh how we've missed you, crane! See you in September (or not, I hope)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter