Cranberry or Pineapple??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just htought I would post what I got at my shower. I am sure Jrsy would enjoy this. Not sure how to turn the picture around as I am not use to webshots.

Just htought I would post what I got at my shower. I am sure Jrsy would enjoy this. Not sure how to turn the picture around as I am not use to webshots.
You posted it perfectly; a negligee shot should always be horizontal. I don't need to tax my imagination as much that way. ;)

Alex and I both performed at a Guitar-beque yesterday at Red & Jerry's. It is our guitar teacher's version of a recital, where you get to play a song on your guitar with a full band. Alex brought the house down with Smoke on the Water.

Look who I found here! My Robbie! :lovestruc :cloud9:

We must have been using telekinesis . . . :wizard:

Heidi, I am so glad you had a great shower! And you definitely do not need a slim and lift!!

And, Jrsy, you are baaaad. :rolleyes1

Alex and I both performed at a Guitar-beque yesterday at Red & Jerry's. It is our guitar teacher's version of a recital, where you get to play a song on your guitar with a full band. Alex brought the house down with Smoke on the Water.
That is so cool!!!! Wish I could have heard it.

Good morning. Today is suppose to be close to 80 degrees!!!! But then later on this week is suppose to be snowing and in the 40's. :(

Hey guys. The kids just got their spring pictures back and I had to show them off.
rachelspringpicture.jpg

Jacobspringpicture.jpg

Cristi - Wow, those pictures turned out so good. Rachel looks a lot older than the last time I saw her, I just cannot believe how much older she looks.

Heidi, I was seeing a big difference in Jacob. Amazing how both of them have grown. I know the last time we saw pictures I thought Rachel showed the most difference. This time I think Jacob!

No snow please. We are going to camp this weekend. Well, maybe our plans will have to change. LOL After all, fair weather campers you know.

Jrsy or Cristi, are you going to White Fence Farm this weekend?

Hi Lulu, Hi Robbie. Are you getting excited for your big day?

Ok, so I am bored today. Trying to put away some of the boxes we packed away for the carpet but I just don't feel like it. I think it is called.....80 degrees outside!

We are going. I can't wait for some corn fritters!

Hey Cristi!! Long time no talk. You must have survived the campout. The kids pics are great. What is White Fence Farm? Good thing you're having corn fritters and not that other stuff made out of corn that is shaped into loaves or your thread might go poof. :confused3

I'll e-mail you later.

Sorry to everyone else for crashing the thread.

We now resume regular programming.

Hey everyone! I had a really stressful, bad day at work. :confused3 Tomorrow is the end of the quarterly payrolls and of course we slam at the end of April since we wait until after April 15th. I just took a long hot bath and I'm having a Mojito.

For some good news, I got a letter yesterday saying we are having a child support negotiation meeting on May 15th. If he shows up and still has a job, maybe we can get this taken care of this time without going to court.

Hope everyone is doing okay, I need to catch up.

Jrsy, I was glad to get an update on Tammy. Crossing my fingers on the Pet scan.

Cristi, the pics are great. All our kids are growing up.

4 Points, 4 Servings

1/3 c. corn flake crumbs

1/4 c. RF Parmesan cheese

1 packet (1 0z) Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix

4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast

Preheat oven to 350.

Spray a 9"x13" baking dish with Pam.

Combine crumbs, cheese, and dressing mix.

Spray chicken with butter-flavored Pam.

Roll in corn flake mixture to coat.

Place chicken in pan and bake 45 minutes or until done.

This is what i cooked for dinner along with birdseye veggies and some rice. I just ate 1/4 cup of rice. Very good dinner. :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter