Craig, Kylie and Oliver Walk Through the MK

margymas

I hope there's Jello!
Just watched Craig's video on his, Kylie's and Oliver's walk through Magic Kingdom. First - great video! Really made me feel like I was there for a fun day, just wandering around with you, all, and enjoying our "Happy Place". Second - This is the first time I have seen a picture of Kylie. She is absolutely adorable. I think I may be speaking for a significant cross-section of Dis-World when I congratulate you, Craig, on clearly marrying "up", if you get my meaning. And finally - I caught a glimpse of the sparkler on Kylie's left hand. Looks like Craig agrees that Mrs. Craig is quite a catch. Nicely done, Craig. That is a beautiful ring and you obviously took time and care in selecting it. Well done!

P. S. I think Craig may be our Dis-Sheldon (Big Bang Fans will understand). He is quirky and odd, sometimes, but he is also a sensitive and caring human being.

I had the pleasure of meeting Kylie during the MegaMeet and I can assure you that she is every bit as adorable in person.

Last edited:
This is the first time I have seen a picture of Kylie. She is absolutely adorable. I think I may be speaking for a significant cross-section of Dis-World when I congratulate you, Craig, on clearly marrying "up"
We've met Kylie several times and agree that yes, she is a really nice, real person. Craig (also a really nice, real person) and Kylie had fun wedding in Savannah last November and we were delighted to be invited. So happy that they are now homeowners too!

This was my first chance to see Kylie, too. ADORABLE! Can she be in more videos?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter