Crafty for GKTW - November 9th

Discussion in 'Power of 10 - DIS Events to Benefit GKTW' started by belle41379, Aug 13, 2013.

1. belle41379

belle41379 Disney is my happy place.

Are you crafty? Perhaps like to DISign shirts or autograph books? Why not use that hobby to benefit GKTW?

I will be purchasing booth space at a holiday bazaar in November to raise money for GKTW. Here's my plan:

I will be selling Disney related items with 100% of the proceeds going to Power of 10/GKTW. GKTW information will be available. I'd also like to see if I can find a local family who has benefited from GKTW to be present.

Want to help? Send me a private message and I'll send you the address where you can send your crafty items to donate for the booth. :).

Not crafty, but like crafty stuff and live near Ohio? Come get some cool stuff AND help us raise money. Win-Win!!

Crafty Donation Ideas...

Autograph Books
    Clothing (princess skirts, swim suit coverups, shorts, etc.)
    Lanyards
    Crayon/Activity packs
    Pot holders
    Decorated Cups/mugs
    Character Pillowcases
    Scrapbook page kits
    Headbands
    DISigned t-shirts
    Custom bags or purses
    Disney "subway art" framed prints
    Disney quote framed prints

Be creative and have fun! This is a great way to participate in a GKTW fundraiser from the comfort of your own home (well, and post office)!

2. TSWJan78

TSWJan78 NE DIva Approved Advertiser

How about an Etsy shop... While I know nothing about them and am in no way crafty I would be happy to buy.. especially if money went to GKTW!!

Just a thought

3. Decorated_Dust

Decorated_Dust Live from the Magical World within my brain...

I have been meaning to knit a Mickey Mouse scarf (whose patter I found on the DIS) for the longest time. This might actually motivate me to do that. If I'm not legally allowed to do that, I can possibly modify it to be a podcast scarf. Send me a PM if this becomes a reality and I will get started.

4. belle41379

I'll see how the craft show goes, and am totally open to this idea if we have things left over. :)

5. belle41379

Sent you a PM!