Crafts ideas for craft show needed

Jiminy102

<font color=blue>The TF is busy trying to tag peop
Hi everyone!! I am thinking of trying to do some craft show this fall and just wondered what would be some good crafts to make and sell. Does anyone have any experience with this??? Thanks for your help!!

First, you have to find a craft that YOU like to do. Photograohy? Sewing? Ceramics?. Etc., and go from there. I did craft shows for 1 year making glycerin soaps. Problem...I loved making the soaps but hated sitting at the shows all day.
Second, go to a few shows and speak with the crafters. Most of them are very friendly and like to tell about the different shows in the area. Ask them about the show promoters...just don't ask them how they make their product. Most don't like to tell all..after all this is how some of them make thier living & they don't want people to copy. Can't blame them.
If you're looking to do mid to high-end craft shows search the web for 'craft show promotors'. Something should come up.

Although I didn't give you any suggestions as to what to make, I hope this helped you some.

Good luck

I guess I should have given some more info huh!!! LOL My fault!! I know I am making fork bracelets, tooth fairy pillow, cross stitich christmas ornaments and small sayings and plastic canvas magnets as well as a plastic canvas baby train. I was just wondering what else was a good selling type of thing. I love sewing, cross stitch and plastic canvas as well as painting little wodden objects. Just looking for some ideas!! Thanks

I saw these at a lot of craft shows in the Spring...if you like to sew--they are really popular in our area, and use a lot of fun decorator fabrics like toile, animal prints, and really fun trims like fringe and feathers. This is the only example I could find online, but you get the idea. I'm pretty sure the pattern companies even have patterns for them

http://www.stillwatersewing.com/janvclub.shtml

Good Luck,
Candi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter