Cracker Barrel Recipe? Broccoli Cheddar Chicken

left210

DIS Veteran
Anyone have the recipe for Cracker Barrel's broccoli cheddar chicken. It is chicken with a broccoli and cheese on top with a cracker crumb type topping. It is simply divine. I love it and would like to make it at home.

I searched all the copycat recipe sites that I have marked and didn't find it. There were other recipes from Cracker Barrel, including my favorite hashbrown casserole and there was another chicken casserole but it didn't have broccoli and cheese in it.

Sorry.

I found the recipe on a copy cat site, and thought that I would share...it is so easy, and tastes exactly the same!! YEAH!

Broccoli Cheddar Chicken

Preheat oven to 325F.

Place boneless chicken breasts in greased pan in oven. Season according to your preference; I put lemon slices and squirts of lemon on them if I have them and adds great undertones to taste.

Cook until done (30-45 minutes on average; check them)

Meanwhile cook broccoli.

Crumble/crush Ritz crackers (or crackers of choice) and saute in a bit of butter.

Spread drained broccoli and Cracker crumbs all over on top of cooked chicken. Add grated cheese of choice.

Bake in oven 5-10 minutes to melt cheese.

Lindsey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter