crab rangoon

STLDisney_Freak

Proud Marching Band, Winter Guard, Choir Mom
Is there a place where you can get Crab Rangoon without sitting down at Yak and Yeti (if they even have it)?

I love Crab Rangoon. I do not have an answer to your question but you might want to know I have found a few different frozen food versions at the supermarket.

I don't know of anywhere wwhere they have Crab Ragoon at Disney, including Yak & Yeti.
If you can't survive your vacation without some, I think you are going to have to find a Chinese restaurant off property.
Good Luck

I don't know of anywhere wwhere they have Crab Ragoon at Disney, including Yak & Yeti.
If you can't survive your vacation without some, I think you are going to have to find a Chinese restaurant off property.
Good Luck

I love Crab Rangoon. I do not have an answer to your question but you might want to know I have found a few different frozen food versions at the supermarket.

I thought I seen it on a menu somewhere. I just don't remember where. Guess not. Yes, I will live with out it. Going off property isn't an option as we don't have transportation and I'm not flagging a taxi or renting a car for some crab rangoon. ;)

We had delicious crab rangoon one night at the WL club level lounge during the appetizer time block at the Wilderness Lodge a few months ago. It was really good and very fresh-big chunks of crab mixed into the cream cheese mixture! That is the only place in WDW I've seen crab rangoon.

I think I once came across a yummy crab egg roll, but I cannot recall which restaurant we were at-it was either Narcooses, CRT, or WC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter