• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CR ..south wing or north wing?

Tinker74

<font color=darkorchid>I had goosebumps with the o
I need to make a desision in the next couple of hrs...which wing shall I request?
The north sounds great...close to MK walkway...But the south has the refurbished rooms!!!
Iam totally stuck. Also is it true that the ground floor of the south is smoking rooms? I want non smoking but ground floor. :confused3

IF I request south wing close to tower ground floor will I have a long walk to the mono and pathway?

I don't think there's much difference between walking from the wings to the tower. I actually like the walk from the South Wing better. Seemed like a prettier walk. When you think of all the walking you do at Disneyworld, I don't think there's a huge difference between the two wings. I think you could be happier with either. A little closer to the MK on the North or a newer room on the South.

I thought the rennovated rooms in the South Tower were now designated differently from the North & accordingly, more expensive?

In the end..I requested ground floor..non smoking ...close to tower.
I don't mind what wing I get get really...I thought I read that the ground floor of the south wing is smoking..if so I don't want that. Its a shame..as I would of quite liked a new room in the south wing...but I have to be ground floor...iam terrified of hights

keishashadow said:
I thought the rennovated rooms in the South Tower were now designated differently from the North & accordingly, more expensive?
There is no north and south tower rooms. There are MK view and Bay lake view tower rooms. The MK view rooms are more expensive. The north and south refer to the two wing buildings that are separate from the tower building.

I mis-spoke...meant to say that I thought the south WING rooms were rennovated & more expensive than the north wing rooms (where I hope to visit in June if AAA/AP rates ever come out).

See you'll be there in 10 days...enjoy!

brentalex said:
There is no north and south tower rooms. There are MK view and Bay lake view tower rooms. The MK view rooms are more expensive. The north and south refer to the two wing buildings that are separate from the tower building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter