CR or Pop?

disneyagain

DIS Veteran
we have a magical deal for 6 nights & 6 day ph tix at Cr in early September for my DH and I. We're in our 50's and it's just the 2 of us going this trip. We've been many times and liked the thought of walking to MK. We do not normally stay deluxe, but it was a great deal at $2100. With FD offered we can stay at Pop for around $1500 with QS dining. Any thoughts on if we should change the ressie? QS would be our dining choice this trip whether we pay oop or not

CR vs. Pop is a no brainer IMHO. Do not change your reservation. Have a great time.

I agree with huntconn. Deluxe on the monorail vs a value resort is surely a no-brainer. CR all the way!!!

Stay at CR, your trip will be wonderful. Not worth the savings of going from a deluxe to a value IMHO.

No contest - we love POP and all, but we just stayed at CR, and would chose that over POP any day!

I am going to be the squeaky wheel here. My vote would be to stay at POP and pocket the $1000+ savings! (this is figuring you may spend around $400+ dollars on food & drinks). For that amount of savings you are looking at next year's trip half paid off! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter