CR or BWV??

quinnc19

DIS Veteran
My parents, my DD (2) and I are going for 1 week in May and will be taking advantage of the 7 for 4 offer. I've narrowed down choices to CR garden wing, BWV studio, or BWV 1-bedroom. I prefer the theming of CR, but BW has the slight location and nightlife advantage. I know many would say CR is better with a small child, but she's still so young she likes EPCOT as much as MK. I'm leaning toward the 1-bedroom for the extra space and privacy but it's almost $600 more. I'd appreciate your thoughts. :goodvibes

The 1 bedroom villa would be nice for the extra kitchen area and washer/dryer. If you don't see yourself using them then it may not be worth the extra money. I would pick an EPCOT resort for the location as you said as they're very centrally located, especially if you're relying on Disney transportation. Either way I'm sure you'll be happy but the villas at BW do fill up quickly so I would suggest booking as soon as you decide :) Let me know if you have any specific BW questions.

My vote would be for the 1 BR villa at BWV as well.

I just had a trip to Disney in Sept that was a split stay between the Contemporary and Yacht Club. In the Contemporary, I had a tower room, but I switched to a Garden Wing room because I found the tower room too noisy. I was underwhelmed with the Contemporary. It seemed really "sterile" to me (just my opinion), and I thought the pool was kind of boring. It was nice being able to walk to MK, but otherwise I wasn't thrilled.

However, when I was at the Yacht Club, I found I loved the Boardwalk area. There was a lot to do. You're within walking distance of both EPCOT and Hollywood Studios. Plus, you do have a lot more night life in that area, and I think the Boardwalk Pool will be nicer than the Contemporary.

My vote would be to use the 7 for 4 offer to treat yourself to the 1BR villa. For $600 it seems like you would get a lot more for your money.

Just my 2 cents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter