CR Jr. Suite

riggins

You can't always get what you want, but if you try
Hi Everyone-
I'm looking for the latest info on the Jr. Suites at the Contemporary. I did a search and found an old thread where the group seemed to decide that the set-up had changed and the rooms now have 1 king and a child bed and couldn't be reserved for more than 2 adults and a child. However, today I was checking availability on Expedia and they show the CR Jr. Suite with a king and double sico bed. I tried to book it for 3 adults and an infant and it let me. Anyone know the latest set up? If it is really a double sico, it will work for my group, but if its a child's bed we'll need to find something else.

Thanks as always!

I think this is what you're looking for:

rscontrmlay3zomimg.gif

Here is the description from Disney's site:

These rooms feature one king bed, one queen bed, two day beds, one queen sofa bed, table and chairs, ceiling fan, and large bathroom with private commode. Many Guest Rooms feature private balcony and garden views. Non-smoking rooms and rooms for Guests with disabilities are available.

Guest Room amenities include in-room wall safe, voice mail, data port on lighting fixture, phone in bath area, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, and refrigerator (upon request).
-------------------------------------------------------------
The Jr. Suite is in one of the wings, not the tower. Here are rates for Value/Regular/Peak/Holiday seasons respectively.

Standard View, Jr. Suite $ 290 / $ 330 / $ 380 / $ 415

***********, that floorplan belongs to a Deluxe Garden Suite, located in both the North and South Garden Wings on the second and third floors. They have water views.

2003 rates are as follows:
Value Season: $780 + tax
Regular Season: $860 + tax
Peak Season: $990 + tax
Holiday Season: $1115 + tax

The description I have for a "Wing Junior Suite" includes bedding as 1 King and 1 Child Size Daybed. :) These are located on floors 1, 2, and 3 of the North and South Garden Wings, and have "garden" views.

The Standard-1 King Bed floorplan is just that of a regular tower room with a king bed and daybed (instead of the 2q+d). The wing also has a "wing room" with one king bed that sleeps 2 - it is priced between the garden view room and the junior suite. I think those rooms (as well as the jr suites and deluxe garden suites) are the only king beds in the wings.

Okay, I just called CRO and Hilda gave me this information...

The Jr. Suite sleeps 4. It has a King bed and a Queen sofa bed and a little sitting area with table and chairs.

Thanks for getting the info from CRO, Laura. I was told that those "suites" were going to be reconfigurated by the end of the year, and I guess they must have them complete now. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter