CR Contempo Cafe Snack Credits?

poohbear12880

Mouseketeer
Can you use Snack Credits on breakfast bakery items at the Contemp Cafe? WE're staying at BLT in July, and I'm trying to plan our our breakfasts.
Thank you!

We just got back from BLT and yes, I was able to get a cheese danish and use a snack credit. These items seem to be available all day in the case...muffins, danish (cheese and cherry) and maybe a chocolate croissant and some other breakfast type items (maybe a bagel, I can't remember).

You might also be able to use one as a dessert if you have a QS/CS meal there and save it for breakfast as well. They were very flexible as for dinner, we ordered an extra side of fries and they used a dessert option for it (or snack).

Have fun!

Yes, danishes, croissants, bagels, and my favorite was the very filling parfait. They also have individual servings of cereal for a snack credit. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter